Chapter 23 - Anti-Chips

Dipper's POV

We were in front of our home. Yap, our home. As corny as that ever was, me and Pacifica acted more like bros than couples which is I prefer in a relationship. We're the same as we're ever was 'cause once a tease, always a tease.

"Welcome home bro!" Mabel was in front of the door, welcoming us. "So I see you brought something. Or should I say someone. A special one as well. Care to explain the whole thing?"

"You always meddle on everything." I told her.

"That's how I'll always be."

When we got inside the shack, I explained what happened. All of it. Full details and somehow gave my sister some thrills and shrieks.

What fangirls do I guess.

After I was finished explaining, my sister turned on the radio and as if it was on cue, it played a song I can really relate to.

"If this room was burning

I wouldn't even notice

'Cause you've been taking up my mind

With your little while lies, little white lies.."

"Oh this should be our song Paz." I told her.

"It's not really sweet and all but kind of suits our relationship so might as we-- Are you calling me a liar?" She was actually unbelieved of that fact. What a shocker.

"I ain't calling you a truther." I replied, with a hint of a tease.

"That doesn't make sense." She said and giggled.

It seems like she owns the best giggle in the world. It was really cute.

Then, there was a knock in the door. Probably, Mabel's friends again or another of her crushes.

"Oh someone's at the door. I'll get it." Mabel volunteered and when Mabel opened the door, it was revealed to be her friends.

"Hey Candy and Grenda!"

"Why are you here without saying?" I asked since, they just visited us last Tuesday. It was only two days ago so..

"Wow, thanks for letting us in." I rolled my eyes and scratched the back of my neck.

"Oh okay hehe.." The awkward laugh and they came in. "But seriously, why?"

"I'm always up for free food from my humble friends and totally someone I can count on for everything.."

"You got that right." Candy agreed.

"Whatever. But do know Grunkle Stan is too cheap that he keeps the chips for himself." I assured them to not keep their expectations high on the snacks.

"Chips are gross man." I heard Pacifica saying from behind.

"How dare you say that to me?" I falsely acted offended but somehow oblivious maybe since she doesn't like chips.

But a person to not like chips is like.. Impossible!

Maybe she just don't eat chips often because of her parents not allowing her 'cause yeah, chips are somehow cheap for their liking.

"What?" See. She has no idea what I meant whatsoever.

"Anti-chips!" I teased. She pouted and that somehow made me realize how cute she is. Maybe I said that before but then again..

"You're so cute!" I was so amazed by her cuteness that I need to get a mark on it. So I gave her a peck on the cheek.

That was just really possesive. But still..