Chapter 10 - Their Win, Their Loss

Dipper's POV

After Pacifica said goodbye to put her clothes on, I decided to do that myself. So I went on a cheap cubicle to change on my regular clothes.

I'm quite scared 'cause I feel like I'm alone in here so I decided to sing to decrease my fear.

"Disco girl

"Coming through

That girl is you."

"Hey Dipper is that you?" Oh. Someone on the next cubicle probably noticed my bad singing voice.

"Yeah. Is that Michael?" I asked, since the voice definitely sounds like him.

"Yeah."

"Let me tell you something." He said.

"Okay?" I replied.

"Do you like our leader?" I found myself dumbfounded by his question. I was expecting he'll question my awfully toned voice. And what makes him think that?

"W-Why would you say that?" I asked.

"The looks, your smile. Everything you do whenever you're with her is proof."

It's quite funny that I'm having a conversation with Michael who was on a cubicle and me on the other while I'm putting my clean clothes on but he pointing out that me and Pacifica are...you know is not funny. Not one bit.

"You mean the hatred?" I pointed out. It's true though. All we ever do is hating each other, right? What could he be possibly be talking about?

"You just think you hate her because you're in denial. It will pass."

"I don't get why everyone ships me with her. She hates me, I hate her. That's just how it is." I said.

"De-ni-al." He clarified. I just rolled my eyes and pulled my clean shorts up.

"Whatever. Anyway I'm done. See you at the hut." I said to Micheal who was still undone with changing clothes.

As I went to the hut, I noticed all are here. Like I mean all the teams, Tyler and Toby even. What is going on in here? Pacifica. She will know.

"Why are all gathered up in here?" I asked as I saw Pacifica hanging out with the twins.

"Oh. Tyler's going to announce the scores." She replied.

"I hope we win."

"What's the prize again?" She asked.

"50 dollars and a trophy."

"Pssh. I can afford that in one wave of a dog's tail. But to be honest, I really hope we win too. It shows how much I improve as a leader and how much we improve as a team." I frowned at her boasting tendencies but I'm glad she included the team. I smiled to that.

"Now that's the stuff." I said to her, smiling.

"Okay fellow participants, listen up. Here are the scores. Go ahead Toby."

"Thanks Tyler. We added up the scores on the first and second round. And so, here are the results. If your team is called, stand up and walk on the front and the opposing team should clap for team, alright?" We all agreed to what Toby told us.

"With a score of 5 out of 10 points on first place and 3 out of 10 on the second, fourth place goes to.. The blue team. Give it up for the blue team." Wait. That's the team Mabel is at. My poor sister. I hope she's okay with losing.

Their team went on the front and we cheered. I cheered harder though to encourage my sister. I turned my vision to see their leader. He's not happy at all. It's the opposite.