Ch 88 [A New Begining]

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

Well, this is weird. The Apocalypse had finally ended and now there was this huge call for the rest of the survivor's in Japan to meet at the center of Tokyo. Everyone was being weary about it and kept their gun's at the ready incase someone had to die. It turned out that the current minister was still alive and was ready to get back to his job of running the country.

Minister:"Thank's to my work, the Apocalypse has ended,-

-Now we may get back to work and build this back up from nothing

-Now we may get back to work and build this back up from nothing."

Byakuya:"Hm,-

-Buncha bogus

-Buncha bogus. Hellrise."

I noticed him say "Hellrise" then everyone noticed someone seemingly appear out of thin air. He wraped his arm around the minister'a throat then said something into his ear.

????:"You talk to much, liar."

A blade had been forced through his chest, killing the minister. Everyone paniced and fled but we remained ready to fight. But for some reason, Byakuya was smiling.

Byakuya:"Heh,-

-You did good, boy

-You did good, boy."

????:"*Sigh* Yeah yeah, just keep up your side of the bargan and thing's stay good."

Aoi:"Who's this guy!?"

Byakuya:"Hah, this is one of my greatest creation's alive. His name is, Takumi Hijirihara."

Takumi:"*Sigh*,-

-Yo."

Sakura:"Why did you call him "Your Creation"?"

Takumi:"Well, he gave me all my new power's and schtick."

Hajime:"You have power's?"

Takumi:"Yeah. Optical Camo, Healing Factor, Increased Swiftness. All that stuff."

Ibuki:"Woah! Can you give, Ibuki power's!?"

Byakuya:"Yeah, not happening. It's to dangerous. Anyway, i'll arrange for the payment to be delivered directly to your residence."

Takumi:"Cool, i'll be gone now. Adios."

He suddenly disappered and likely went to where ever he was held up. But now, Japan needed a new leader.

Byakuya:"I believe, Naegi should be the leader of this country."

Yasuhiro:"I agree with that."

Makoto:"Uh, maybe, Sonia would be a good choice?"

Sonia:"Well my darling. Regardless of which one of us is in charge we're both likely going to be in charge."

Makoto:"Ah crud."

Well, this is going to be odd.

1 Year Later

Man, it's been quite a year. We've been able to rebuild Japan pretty desently. All of the old building's were torn down and the old road's were ripped up, and they were all replaced with cobblestone road's and some new building's. Myself, Sonia and Kirumi had been running the country. Seiko and Mikan were the medic's while also training other's in medicine. Sonosuke, Kazuichi and Chihiro were in the tech people and were teaching other's. Among many more.

Makoto:"*Sigh* Man, it's been a while since that hell broke out. But it's finally back to normal."

Sonia:"My love,-

-Do you like my new dress?"

Makoto:"Yeah, it's beautiful. It really suit's you."

Sonia:"Thank you dear, we should get to work though. I understand it's very early but we still have some part's of the country to rebuild."

Makoto:"'Kay. Let's go."

We walked to the main heli-pad where, Byakuya wanted to meet us. Maki and Kyoko were there as well.

Maki:"Hi Papa!"

Makoto:"Hey, Maki-Roll. Are you being good?"

Maki:"Yes!"

Kyoko:"Anyway's, You have an announcment, Togami."

Byakuya:"Yes, as of today. A brand new company has been forged. The R.A.R.C."

Sonia:"And that stand's for?"

Byakuya:"Reborn Aerospace of Relief and Creation. I thought it would be a more friendly name compared to the Union Aerospace Corperation."

Makoto:"I can agree with that. Anyway, Kiri. Are we all still good for date night?"

Kyoko:"Of course. I'll be sure to get off work early tonight."

We shared a kiss and we got back to work, the date with all of my wives and it was going to be a pretty big one. Anyway, you probably want to know about the prisoner. Well, Junko's still locked up to this day. Granted it was pretty luxurious, but she's still locked up. Thank god.

[Well, that's it for the story. Man, i'm sorry the ending probably wasn't as eventful as you hoped. But i hope everyone still enjoyed it. I'll see y'all in the Hajimete no Gal x Devil May Cry story. See ya later, peace]