KNOCK KNOCK!

The round of knocks on the door cut me off,I looked over to see mom standing outside the door with her head piping through...I quickly kept the book aside for her not to say I'm searching dad's stuff.

"Fabiola I was wondering wether you're done by now,you should go to bed you've got school"

"Okay mom"

"Good night"she said before leaving.

I packed up the cleaning stuff before going back to my room to retire for the night bringing the book along...I hope dad doesn't notice it's absence,I'll ask him to let me have it when he returns anyway so.

As much as I'm interested in wanting to read more I'm also sleepy,so I kept the book on my study table before getting comfy on my bed.

Morning arrived and I did my usual routine before leaving for school.

After meeting up with the gang I headed to class along with Gen and Alex,we are having the same class today.

We walked in and retrieved our seats before quietly waiting for the teacher..I decided to pick up conversations with Alex.

"So Alex.."

"Yeah"

"How's it been?"okay that was something

"How's what been?"he questioned back with a smirk.

"I don't know stuffs"I said hitting his shoulder which made him chuckle.

"Well stuffs are great Vina"he said still chuckling.

"That was the saddest I've heard you both speak,come on you usually argue about what flavor is more tasty or what movie is more interesting"Gen said giving us a pointed look.

I kept quiet not knowing what to say

"We do don't we"Alex said playing with the pen he's holding as if in deep thought.

"Yeah you do"Gen said.

"We'll I still think Vampires are better than wearwolves  and vanilla is better than chocolate"Alex said as if stating facts which I don't support obviously.

"Oh no they are not wolves are like the best no matter what and for Christ sake Alex everyone knows chocolate is always number one,who even chooses vanilla when chocolate is around?Like c'mon Alex"I said in all honesty.

"Nah nah that's not the concept,right dude what do you think is better"he said looking behind me as he asked the person a question..and that's when I passive the familiar scent.

I turned to see him standing right next to me towering over me,making me feel very tiny.

"I choose what ever my love says is better"he said as he took a seat and pecks my cheek.

"Thank you..you hear that Alex?"I flashed him a victorious smile_he rolled his eyes and said...

"Of course he'll support you" scribbling something on his note book he turned and ignored us.

"That he will he is whipped after all"Gen said glaring at Felix.

"You know I can say the same about you right"he returned the same look making her snicker.

"Are you suppose to be in this class"she asked.

"I'm here because my love is here"he answered confidently looking intently at me,which made Gen cringe.

"Oh my God you two are unbelievable"she went back to her textbook.

"Yeah good for you"Felix mumbled making me laugh.