15:A nice ride at sunset

Belvina's POV
"Princess are you sure you don't mind us leaving you alone in the house"dad asked as he's still contemplating whether to go with me on his dinner with mom.

"Dad you two go have some alone time okay,is not the first time I'm home alone"I said standing in front of the door ready to close it.

"Javier let her be if she doesn't want to come along"Mom said and I nodded in agreement knowing I'll definitely be like a third wheel or something.

"Okay then princess we'll be back before 9"Dad said.

"Bye then,have fun!"I said watching them get into the Rolls Royce waiting for them,I waited till they exited the main gate before getting in.

"What now"I said out loud not knowing what to do,I don't feel like watching any movie.

I dragged my feet to the backyard and sat on a swing overlooking the sun that's about to set.

"I wonder what Felix is doing now,is he back from picking up his Aunt"I said to myself as I took out my phone contemplating whether to call him or not.

"The drive to the airport form their house is quite long"I stared at the dial button my thumb circling around it.

"No he should be the one to call"I concluded dropping my phone by the side.

"Young madam can I get you anything to drink?"A voice said and I look up to see Celia one of the helps.

"No I'm good Celia thank you"I replied with a smile.

"You can go home I believe there is no more work to do"I said looking at her keeping her head low,her blonde hair falling to the side of her face.

"No Sir instructed me not to leave until he and Madam get back"I rolled my eyes at dad not wanting me to stay home alone.

"Okay then come sit with me"I said and it didn't surprise me when she looked up at me unbelievingly with the way I don't usually talk much with them.

"But I can't"She stuttered shaking her head repeatedly.

"Come on is not a big deal and don't worry I won't bite"I said with a chuckle.

She carefully walked forward before sitting next to me.

"So Cilia tell me about you"I said starting up a conversation.

"There is nothing to tell madam"she said still being cautious as if I will ask dad to fire her or something.

"You can be free with me,like I said I won't bite and please call me Vina"I said adjusting my seating position to look at her properly.

"Okay then Vina"she said with a smile,she looks about 24 I guess.

"Can you tell me about you?I'm interested in knowing that's if you're comfortable with it"I asked not wanting to intrude.

"Is okay I can tell you a few things"she said pausing before continuing...

"You already know my name so no need for that but I'm 24,I might look young but I have two five year old children"I gasped after she said that,if she has two children that are five years old now then at what age did she get married?she must have suffered a lot.

"Oh my Cilia what happened?"I asked.

"Is nothing bad,I came from a poor family where we had to manage everything but then my parents got me married to a man from a middle class family as my dad wants to see me settle before his death as he said,I'm the only child you see,we were together for 2 years before I had my twins both male but my husband cheated on me with a rich woman saying I'm poor and ugly while she buys him expensive gifts,after that we filed a divorce,he abandoned me and the twins and my parents were at their old age,I have to care for all four of them,they are my family after all"she finished with a sad voice.