Five:Not a bitch after all!

Belvinas POV

I rolled my eyes at her  attitude....like geez.

"I wasn't talking to you hellcat so stop rolling your eyes"she bellowed at me...God I don't even know what I did to the girl,I just ignored her cause I swear I don't talk to mad-dogs.

" So Felixy just wanted us to talk about the project" she turn to Felix and tried to sit on the bench next to him but of course the bench Can not  take any more people.

"Katherine please as you can see the table is already full" Alex said irritated.

"But I wanna sit"she said in a babyish tone....okayy,just then she Pushed her way to sit on the bench which made me fall because I was sitting next to the edge.

"Ouch!"I let out a sound as I hit my bottom hard.

"Oh my god!..hey you Katherine..."Emma scolded with an angry expression like everyone else especially Felix who is giving Katherine a deathly glare.

"Hey is okay I'm fine" I assured them as I don't want them to make a scene I got up to stand.

" What! but you don't look fine you bruised your hand with the table" Jesus Alec! can't you keep quiet for once I thought glaring at him.

"What!?"Felix exclaimed in an awfully calm tone which made Katherine shudder a little.

"I'm fine Felix"I assured.

"Come here"he said taping his laps indicating for me to sit completely ignoring what I just said.

"What no" I said denying his offer,there are way too many people here.

"Just sit bel"he said still calm.

"But!?" before I could oppose again he stretched his hand and pulled me to sit on his lap next to Alex and Katherine....jeez!

"Ahem!.."Katherine cleared her  throat before continuing "so who's house are we going to do the project?"she asked intently staring at Felix moving backwards to view properly which made her lean into Alex... everyone ignored her at the table the only thing you could hear is the murmuring of the students.

" Yours of course"I answered her wanting her to scram as quickly as possible.

"Uhh!..No!..me!.not my house it is not available!"she stammered in panic...okayy! Why dose she look disturbed on mentioning her house?

"Okay then who's?"I said lamely.

"Why not yours"Felix suggested.

" l'm not sure...I have to ask mom you know..." I left my words hanging knowing he will catch up.Mom doesn't like random people coming in because she's afraid of bad omen...typical Mexican Moms.

"Yeah I get it we can go to the cabin"he simply replied.

"Xsaquad cabin sounds perfect"I said taking a ship of my shake.

"I'm not invisible you know Romano isn't the only one here and besides she has no clue on what to do whatsoever"Katherine chipped.

"Katherine how many times do I have to tell you I don't talk to Mad-dogs?you most have placenta brain if you didn't get it up till now"I said in a bother free tone annoying her out of her wits.