Four:Unexpected Visit

Felix's pov

"Careful there beautiful," I said noticing the clothes she was wearing which were too revealing.

Her feet cladded in fuzzy home slippers and her slender legs as she posed after noticing my presence.

I noticed how her hazel-colored eyes rolled when she saw me...and I couldn't help but notice her long black hair which I adored cascading as she continued down the stairs, she's is beautiful and I should stop checking out my best friend.

As she reached the last stair I offered my hand and said...

"Hey come sit with me" but she just rolled her eyes again and turned to face Mom completely ignoring me leaving my hand to hang which I deserved.

"Good evening Aunt Sofia," she said and walked with Mom to sit beside her on the already set dining table.

"Uncle Darius," she said nodding her head at Dad in greeting, he replied with a nod of his own before she turned to my little bro.

"And Diego how are you doing?"

"Just fine Vina" he replied cheekily... so she could talk to them all but not me...yeah yeah I know is my fault but still.

Dad and Uncle Javier talked about an ongoing contract while Mom, Aunt Marina, and Bel talked about Fashion magazines, Diego chips in here and there while they left me like the invisible man.

Bel finished eating rather quickly, she got up and said...

"Good night everyone I'll be retiring early today" they all replied except for me, I followed her to the garden she walked into, she was sitting on a chair with a bowl of fruit salad in front of her on a table.

"Hey," I calmly said before sitting on the chair opposite her.

"Look, Bel...I was an as* okay and I didn't know what came over me, I didn't know what I was saying I was just...."I cursed under my breath when I realized she was not even interested or listening to what I was saying.

"Please Bel say something you can call me names or anything just don't turn a deaf ear," I said but she just turned her head to the left as she licked the juice off her spoon feigning ignorance.

"Bel look at me!"I tried as much as possible not to swear cause I was trying to get her to listen but she wasn't, not until she wiped out her plate.

"Okay, what were you saying you know I don't speak while I eat," she said finally looking up and settling her elbows on the table propping her chin up.

"I said I'm sorry" I stated pointedly.

"Oh no I heard all you said just wanted to hear you say that...so what made you angry?"She asked with a broad expression.

"Well is just that" I scratch the back of my nape "Why didn't you tell me you got a new car?"

"What! you gotta be kidding me...was that why you were angry?" she exclaimed her eyes widening. But I just openly stared at her without saying anything.

"You are such a jerk you know that right...I didn't tell you because Dad gifted it to me this morning" she said running her hand through her hair which caught my attention.

"Okay that's all in the past now what do you say we go on a night drive" I suggested with pure enthusiasm.

"Well that is a good idea..just let me go get my car keys," she said before standing up to go back in and I followed close behind.

"Mama Felix and I are going for a ride" she announced to our parents who were now playing cards in the living room, Diego was already asleep on the three-sitter couch.