introduction

Li Han was born into no ordinary world, he was born into a world of subgenders. Alpha's were at the top of the food chain, they were smarter, more intelligent, more outstanding than the two other genders. They were the owners of big companies, they ran the stock market and all of that.

Then there were omegas, although weaker than the two other subgenders they made up with it with their charm and wit. Most of them occupied occupations such as actress or singers or mostly entertainers. Although they were not the most ideal people to work but they were the ones who usually sat alongside the alphas so they were not to be disregarded.

Then finally there were betas, they made up 70% of the world population, they were the middle line between an alpha and Omega but they were nothing special, they were not magnificent as alpha's to run organizations instead they worked for them. They were not pretty as omegas to work in the entertainment industry. Everything about them were average

Their looks

Their jobs

Their life

Even their smarts but once in a lifetime some of their smarts could surpass an alpha's but alpha's will still be at the top of the food chain.

Li Han had low expectation of becoming as superior as an Alpha or Omega, he came from a long line of betas so there was no deviating from that route so he formulated a simple plan right from when he was able to understand words. It was to keep your head down, go to school, study a lot, get a job, make money and have a family. This was the norm for any beta except when two alpha's decided it would be best to have him as theirs.

A/N hi y'all thanks for reading my BS I assume you have read what it contains.

Also this is not my usual writing style but I'm obsessed with this genre of books so I wanted to give it a try but it's difficult so please bear with it, so I use other writers books as reference to stay in check but don't forget it is my original work. Thanks.