FOUR

Her brunch outfit↑

Walking back into my room I searched the closet for something to wear. Checking the weather it was going to be in the low seventies the time I was going to be out. Looking around I found my cream coloured long sleeved crop top. Tossing it to the bed I moved to the dresser. Digging around I eventually found one of my many plaid mini skirts. Going over my shoulder to the bed I dug around looking for a thong plus a pair of socks.

Reaching in the bottom of the closet I grabbed my black Dr, Marten boots carrying them over to the bed placing them at the foot. Dropping my robe to the floor I pulled on the cream coloured thongs, next I slid on the skirt. Grabbing the shirt from the bed I stuck my arms in first before going over my head.

Going to the vanity I made myself comfortable as I fixed my hair. I pulled it back in a loose bun holding it up with a butterfly clip. Tugging out a few strands to frame my face I was satisfied with the way it looked. Reaching over to jewellery organiser I grabbed my necklace that had a medallion on it. I paired it with the cross necklace I always wore. Looking through the earring I grabbed the ones that had the crescent moon on them.

Turning on the lights I lathered moisturiser on my face. Next I placed concealer in the places needed. Followed by that I fixed up my brows, then applied eye shadow. Going with light colours it took no time to apply, the real focus was applying the eyeliner. It always seemed to give me trouble, well some days it cooperated. Going easy and slow I got it to apply quite nice without any problems.

After the mascara, bronzer and highlighter I was finished with getting the makeup applied. Sitting on the foot of the bed I pulled on my shoes one by one tying them where they were comfortable. Entering the bathroom I sprayed down in perfume. Quickly brushing my teeth I grabbed my lip liner from the basket. Concentrating I made sure that they looked normal before carrying it with me to place in my purse.

Waltzing through the house I made sure that I had everything that I was going to need for today. Getting my phone from the counter I saw that I had a message from Joel saying that he was about to leave his apartment and he would be there in ten minutes. Responding I started on the way out to the drive getting in the car.

****

Parking out front of the Cafe I saw Joel sitting at an outside table. Walking up to him he met in the middle giving a hug. "I must say if you look like this outside of both work places then we should meet more often as civil people," He joked as we sat down at the table.

Letting out a sarcastic laugh I took off my sunglasses sliding them in my purse. "You look nice, do you not have work today?" I asked looking over the menu.

"Thankfully I don't have work this weekend, what are your plans for the weekend?" He picked up the water he had ordered.

"Uhh considering on calling out for tonight at the red light house. I'm a bit worn out, plus I need to study for a test coming up," I explain placing the menu down. Seeing Joel in the actual sunlight made me all warm. He was glowing, that's the best way that I could put it.

"What do you keep looking at?" He finally spoke up causing me to shift in my seat.

"You, I'm finally seeing you in the sunlight for the first time since I've met you. Seeing you like this makes me all nervous," I say biting my lip to hold back the smile. He let out a chuckle as he re adjusted himself in his chair.

"Do you not have non lingerie bras?" he questioned motioning to my chest. Glancing down you could see the outline of my nipples.

"Gotta keep our interactions interesting some how," I say giving him a sly wink. He smiled letting out an expressed laugh through his nose. After while the waiter came out to get our drink orders along with something to snack on. I ordered a straight black coffee with a fruit bowl, looking at Joel he had a scrunched look plastered on his face.