4

Hey guys, happy new years!! As a late Christmas gift, I'm going to tell you a story from my childhood 🤗

I remember when I was around 7 or 8, I went on a field trip with my class to the Saguaro Desert. My mom and aunt came along with me and my cousin (we were in the same class)and because of that we were aloud to stray away from the group.

The four of us walked most of the trip alone, looking at desert animals, cactus, and looking at the owls that they had there, it was pretty fun. When we were looking at some otters I think they were, I'm not sure but there was a tank with water and some animals. Anyways, we were looking at the animals before we heard our classmates coming.

Me and my cousin pulled our moms down the sidewalk and into a sort of underground exhibit, there was a window that let us see the otter exhibit from inside, with a bit of space to be able to see the top part as well. My cousin and I stood on the little ledge of the window and we started pretending to pop up from the water only to dive back in.

In our head, we were pretending to be the otters in order to trick our classmates, lol, in the end we only looked like morons wiggling on the window edge to get our classmates attention, we didn't even trick them, they knew it was us the whole time 😂😂😭

Naruto pov

I can feel everyone's gaze on me but I ignore it and continue to stare out the window, staring at the cherry blossom tree. "Th-That's right!! Good job Naruto!!" I side eye Iruka and see him staring at me with a large smile, making me smile softly back.

"There's no way that the idiot can know that!! He must've cheated!!" "Hey!! I'm sitting right beside him, he didn't cheat!! Besides, how would he cheat?!" "Alright everyone that's enough, settle down now!!" everyone stops yelling and I let out a small sigh, already knowing what's coming next.

Iruka lets out a small sigh as well before asking me "Naruto, how did you know all this??" "Well, I like reading about the history of my village, and besides, how am I supposed to be Hokage if I don't know about the other Hokages??" I see him smile softly at me before nodding.

Everyone starts laughing at me, saying how an idiot can never be Hokage and whatnot. I just roll my eyes and look back at the cherry tree. After school, I grab my things and start making my way out of the academy. "Naruto!!" I turn around as Kiba runs up to me.

"What is it Kiba??" he bends over, putting his hands on his knees as he pants for a few seconds. Once he catches his breath, he stands up straight and looks at me straight in the eyes. "Ya'know, you're going to be an amazing Hokage one day"

I stare at him in slight shock before smiling brightly "thanks Kiba!! Ya wanna go play with Akamaru and Yuki??" I see him perk up a little and nod "Yeah!! But only for like an hour, I have chores to do" "ok, c'mon lets go!!" He nods excitedly before we start running through the village, letting out pets chase us around.

After a while, I chase Kiba to his house before we say goodbye to each other. I make my way towards training ground 44, or the forest of death, while Yuki goes home. After jumping the gate, I make my way through the forest, jumping over roots, sliding under fallen trees, and dodging random killer animals.

Once I get deep into the forest, I look around, getting some poisonous moss and algae, putting everything  into some small glass vials. I hear a loud hiss and turn around, seeing a large King Cobra. My eyes widen and I let out a small gasp, watching as I lifts it's head, the flaps on the side of it's head opening with a loud hiss.

I manage to jump out of the way just in time as it strikes at the ground. I quickly jump up to my feet, and start maneuvering around the area, trying to stand clear of its strikes. 'Damn it, I don't have any weapons on me' I look around a little before picking up a large rock and throwing it at the snakes eye.