1

Ok guys, so before we begin, I made some spelling errors when Naruto speaks on purpose because he's five and no one has ever bothered to correct him, let me explain some of Naruto's different abilities as well

Speed: He can travel at speeds so high and not make any wind trails, and he barely touches the floor so he leaves no footprints.

Teleportation: He can use different ways of teleporting, shunshine, glitching through the air, the Namikaze teleportation, or fire. When he uses fire, he'll poof somewhere with orange and red fire and black smoke swirling around him.

Chakra bending: He can feel chakra in every living thing and manipulate it around, example, he can control chakra in a tree to either bend the tree, heal it, and even absorb it and make it his own

Blood clone: A blood clone is a jutsu he invented, by spilling blood on the floor, he can make an even stronger version of the shadow clone, it takes two full force punches from Kurama to kill it and about five or six full force punches from Tsunade

At peace: Thanks to Chakra bending, whenever Naruto is fully at peace with no disturbances for a few hours, he can gather both chakra and nature chakra to increase both his and Kurama's chakra levels, thus making their chakra larger

If I make something else up, I'll let you guys know lol, now let's begin shall we ??

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Naruto pov (five years old)

'Run, don't stop running or they'll catch you. RUN !!' I turn the corner into an ally only for it to come up as a dead end. My eyes widen and I feel my heart beat pick up, I turn around horrified to see the large mob of villagers with weapons getting closer towards me.

'This is it, I'm gonna die' "there he is !!" One villager yells "get him !!" Another screeches "kill the demon !!" Someone in the back screams. I back up against wall as tears flow out of my eyes "p-pwease no !!" As they get closer my trembling body slides down the wall and stares up at them with scared eyes.

"There's a hole in the wall, go through it" my eyes widen a little at the sudden voice but I listen to it none the less, anything to get out of here. I look over at the hole before jumping towards it and quickly wiggling through while the villagers screech behind me.

"Get out of there, go to the forest" "o-otay" I start running as fast as my little legs will carry me towards the forest. When I get there, I follow the directions of the voice to a clearing with a small yet beautiful waterfall pools with trees surrounding it.

 When I get there, I follow the directions of the voice to a clearing with a small yet beautiful waterfall pools with trees surrounding it

(What it looks like)

My eyes widen at the sight and I slowly make my way to the edge. I sit down and dip my feet into the cool water, letting out a small smile. "Kit" out of no where, I'm in what looks like a sewer with yellowish water. I look around a little before I feel a small pull.