Not an update

This isn't Sasunaru related but I decided to make a patreon, where I'll be posting exclusive stories and I'll be updating once every two weeks. I'm already working on my first story, It's called Never Good Enough: A TodoBakuDeku story. I made a post about it a while ago and decided to make this my first story, here's a small reminder of what it's about:

Izuku Midoriya, His quick is called Green Flame, he can make green fire shoot out from his body and has the ability to manipulate it. He has an abusive family at home, everyday he comes home to find both of his parents either arguing or drugged out.

Shouto Todoroki: His quirk is called half fire half ice, he has the ability to make fire from the left side of his body and ice from the right side. He has an abusive father, who only sees him as a trophy of some sorts, having been in a quirk marriage and trying four times before getting the perfect child. He was raised isolated from his family and was brutally trained by his father.

Katsuki Bakugou: His quirk is called explosion, he has the ability to produce nitroglycerin like sweat, that when sparked, creates a massive explosion that erupts from his hands. He has an abusive mother while his father just watches from afar either trying to get his wife to calm down or just not having the energy to really care. She hits him for anything that ticks her off, whether it be that she had a bad day at work, or because he messed up with something, she'll always have a reason to hit him.

Here's a small sneak peek at the first chapter of the story:

I let out a groan as I slowly push myself up onto my forearms, reaching up and grabbing the side of my head, I wince slightly as my head throbs in pain, my hand becoming sticky with the drying blood. I suddenly hear a loud scream followed by a "YOU STUPID BITCH!" then a loud slapping noise. I roll my eyes and slowly stand up as my parents start arguing with each other, as I make my way down the hall and into my room I peek into their room where I see grabbing mom by the hair and mom scratching dads face.

I hurry past the room and walk into mine, quietly closing the door behind myself as the yelling continues. I walk into my bathroom and grab the shower head before sitting down on my knees in front of the tub. I turn the water on, turning the dial until it comes out nice and warm before leaning forward and wetting my hair. I carefully run my fingers through my hand, being gentle with the cut.

After cleaning it, I go to my feet and grab my face towel, softly drying my hair with it for a few minutes. Once my hair has thoroughly dried, I grab some ointment and carefully apply it to the wound before wrapping my head up with some bandages. When I finish taking care of the wound, I take off my uniform, dropping it into my dirty clothes bin and walk out of the bathroom. I slip on some black sweats and a black hoodie before walking back out of the room, going into the kitchen to make some lunch.

If ya wanna read the whole thing, it's already posted on my Patreon:

patreon.com/SNS_BKDK

574 words