3

Hey hey hey, guess who's alive and finally has time to write ?? To be honest, I've had writers block this whole time, still kinda do but I'll try updating, sorry if this chapter comes out shitty 😅

Naruto pov

I jump through the trees making my way towards the unknown chakra signatures. After a few minutes, I jump down from the branch I'm in, directly in front of the three A-rank Stone ninjas. They dig their heels into the ground to quickly stop themselves from the highspeed run.

"Who the hell are you !?!?" The one in the middle yells. I keep quiet and pull out my kunai that's been dipped in my new poison. The three immediately pull out their own kunais and stand in a poor battle stance. 'They're balance is so off'

"He can't be older then ten, let's hurry, we have a job to do" says the one in the middle before the other two reply with a loud "hai !!" I roll my eyes and scoff. The one on the left starts running towards me with the intention of killing.

I smirk and let out a small mocking laugh as I lower myself a little more. Once he gets close enough, I jump up and slice from his stomach up to his chest. He immediately let's out a scream and I watch with amazement as he rolls around on the floor, tearing his clothes apart.

His eyes roll to the back of his head as blood starts pouring out of his eyes, nose, mouth, and ears. "Wh-What the hell !! What did you do to him !?!?" I keep quiet and continue to stare at him as he writhes in pain before foam stars coming out of his mouth then he becomes completely still, his eyes being a foggy white color.

I hum before shunshining behind the guy on the right, stabbing him on the neck with my poison infused kunai. I watch as his eyes widen in horror before he screams out in pain and falls to him knees. It only takes about a minute for him to die, and once he does I look up at the last one, watching with a small smirk as he takes a step back.

I put my kunai away and take out another one that's also been dipped in a soft poison that'll only make him be in pain for a day or two. I slowly walk up to him, watching as he backs up into a tree, starring at me with eyes full of freight. I make chakra chains come out from my back and wrap around the guy, forcing him onto his knees as he looks up at me.

I put the kunai on his throat and let out a snarl as my eyes glow a deep, blood red color. I infuse my voice with Kurama's to make it sound deeper, making the woods shake and a few birds fly out of near by trees "you tell that old Tsuchikage to stay the hell out of my village, if he doesn't want to end up like them. This is MY home, and I'm it's guardian. Do. You. UNDERSTAND !?!?"

He jumps and nods franticly making me smirk down at him "good, but just to be sure" I bring the kunai down and stab it into his thigh, before taking it out and grabbing the mission scroll out of his vest. He falls to his knees, hugging his leg as he screams out in pain.

I grab a kunai from one of the bodies before attaching a paper bomb to it and throwing it up into the air, watching as it explodes. "ANBU will be here soon, you better leave with that message" after that, I turn around and start running down the path again while reading the mission scroll.

Once I get close to the ANBU, I reel back my arm and add chakra to my hand as I throw the scroll towards them. I then flicker through the air and teleport home, dispelling my shadow clone and transforming my night clothes into my regular ones.

After I change into my pajamas I lay down in bed and curl up beside Yuki, who turns around and throws her paw over me. She gives me a few licks to the cheeks, making me giggle a little before we drift off to sleep together. I wake up to my face being attacked with slobbery licks. "Yuki~ gross"

She bites my shirt and starts tugging on it as I flutter my eyes open "ok ok, I'm awake" "good morning kit" 'morning Kurama' I yawn and rub my eyes before getting up and using the bathroom, after washing my hands I walk out and start making some breakfast.

I cut the leaves off of some strawberries and chop up a cucumber into squares before dropping them into Yuki's food bowl, who immediately digs in. I make myself some scrambled eggs and toast before squeezing some oranges for some orange juice. Once I finish eating, I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth then brush Yuki's.

After that, I change into an orange shirt and dark blue knee shorts. I then grab my keys and walk out with Yuki, I close and lock the door before making my way to the academy. Once we get there I sit down in my seat at the back, Yuki sitting down beside me and laying her head on my lap.

I hear a small bark and look to the side as Akamaru runs over and jumps on top of Yuki. I let out a soft smile as they both roll around on the floor, Kiba then walks up to me "morning Naruto" "morning Kiba" he sits down besides me and we start talking about what we think we'll learn today.

After a few minutes, Iruka-sensei walks in and settles everyone down, mostly Sasuke's fangirls, before he starts with the class. "Good morning class" we all respond with a "good morning Iruka-sensei" at the same time. He sets his paperwork down and smiles softly "alright, today we're going to be learning about the four Hokages. Can somebody tell me what made the first Hokage so special ??"

I watch as Sasuke raises his hand and Sakura immediately starts praising him "KYAA !! Of course Sasuke-kun knows this" I roll my eyes as Iruka tells her to calm down and then tells Saauke to continue. "He was the strongest Hokage and the only person who knew wood style"

"Yes that's true, but can you tell me anything else ??" Sasuke keeps quiet for a few seconds making Iruka nod "alright then, can anyone else tell me something ??" Everyone keeps quiet and I grumble a little at Iruka's slightly disappointed face before slowly raising my hand.

"N-Naruto ??" Immediately everyone snaps their heads in my direction before laughing "as if Naruto knows anything at all !!" "He's too dumb to get it right !!" I feel my eye twitch a little "destroy them Naruto" 'already planning on it'

"Alright everyone, settle down. That's enough !!" It takes a minute or two before the class quiets down "alright Naruto, continue" I nod and stand up, clearing my throat a little "the first Hokage, Hashirama Senju, was known as the 'God of Shinobi' because of his unmatched prowess."

"He was the founder of Konha, along with Madara Uchiha, who was the only person who could go up against Lord first. Although Madara died during their fight in the Valley of the End. Lord second, Tobirama Senju, was Hashirama's younger brother. He was known as the most powerful Shinobi of his era, and he was also the creater of many forbidden jutsu's."

"Lord third, Hiruzen Sarutobi, is known for knowing all five nature transmissions, which are fire, wind, lightning, earth, and water. He's also known for mastering over one-hundred jutsu's. And Lord fourth, Minato Namikaze, was known as the yellow flash of the leaf because of his teleportation jutsu."

"He's the only Shinobi who has ever had a 'run on sight' in the bingo book, he gave his life to protect the village from the nine-tails attack ten years ago" Once I finish, I sit down and look out the window in boredom.

Hey guys how's it going ?? So I made this chapter a tiny bit longer then usual, I hope you enjoyed 💙🧡

1405 words