Xalla did the same move I did on the other pole while Bianca was on the middle pole doing something different. Eventually, the song changed to Wus good/curious by PARTYNEXTDOOR started playing and we all danced together, continuously, we even managed to get all three of us on a pole without it falling.

The crowd loved it, we collected our money and walked off stage with the music continuing. As we put our money away we ran into angelica.

"You have 10 seconds to leave before your ass gets beat too," Xalla said.

"Chill, I came to apologize," she says, standing there like a deer in headlights.

I'm the first one to start looking around, Xalla and Biana follow suit and we all look then we eventually stop and look at each other communicating with our eyes.

"Couldn't really find a fuck to give, now if you excuse us we got more work to do, and I know you don't give raises... so um, yeah bye.". Bianca says with a fake smile and a wave, she loops her arm through mine on the right, will Xalla on the left, we walk out and head to booth 7 where the boys have practically claimed.

Lost in the Fire by the Weekend starts to play and we notice a third boy with Koa and Ernesto, he's a fine lil light skin. I go sit on Koa's lap and Xalla on Ernesto's. I can tell by watching them that The light skin boy has definitely caught Bianca's attention, and she's caught him as well.

"Care to introduce us?" I ask Koa and Ernesto.

"This is David, D this is Venus slash Vixen, my girl, that's Xalla slash Lilith Ernesto's girl and that's Bianca, they're best friends," Koa says introducing all of us.

"Hey, guys," David says, flashing a million-dollar smile.

"hey!". we all say in sync, scaring the boys which was funny.

"I think I know where D and B need to go," Xalla says with a smirk.

"I know we were into it when we did that, and I know B is up for it, not too sure about D though," I say.

"What are you guys talking about?". David asks., looking in between all of us.

Ernesto whispers to him and explains.

"Oh hell yeah I would totally be down for that!". David exclaims

"So like an orgy type thing?". B asks.

"Well if you put it that way, yeah, but first we test if you and D have chemistry," I say.

"Lead the way then," Bianca says with a smirk.

"Follow me, everyone," I say getting off of Koa's lap, grabbing his hand, and waiting for everyone else, once everyone is set we all leave for the hallway and go to the lower floors.

We put Bianca and D into room 6 while we go into room 7. I and Xalla are obviously about to be nosy though...

I looked at David as he and I got shoved into room 6

I looked at David as he and I got shoved into room 6... Awe room 6 brings back memories... Anyways I just looked at him and he looked at me, until he couldn't take the tension anymore, and came up to me, kissing me gently.

He bit my lip gently, and then stuck his tongue in my mouth, and started exploring. It went from 0-100 real quick, it got rougher and rougher by the minute.

He had a hand around my throat, the other on my waist.

I broke the kiss for a second.

"what are you?" I ask because I already know he's in the Kink world.

"A dom, you?". he asks.

"Sub," I reply.

"Perfect," he says, he backs away toward a chair, unbuckling his pants and pulling them down.

"come and suck it."He says sitting there with his big dick.

"Shit, you're huge.". I say getting down onto my knees.

I open my mouth as wide as I can get it open, and take his cock within my mouth.

"Awe look at you, such a cute little slut taking my cock into her mouth.". Fuck how the fuck did he know I like degradation...

I used that as a little bit of encouragement and tried to go as deep on him as I could and there was still a whole part that I had to use my fist for.

He tasted so good and hearing his throaty moans was most definitely a plus... I mean like
gotdamn he's fine.

Anyways I kept going. We made eye contact as I looked up at him and he looked down at me, I could tell the eye contact was making him weak. He just kept looking at me, then he reached down and started touching my pussy.

And no I didn't mention underwear... because I made the impulsive decision to um not wear any...
Anyway, I feel like I can't even focus right now because of the way his fingers are working their magic...

And as soon as he felt I was close he took them out, what the fuck!

"Get up," he says, watching me intensely.

I stop sucking and stand up, I'm a brat and usually, I would definitely not listen but I gotta see my mom tomorrow so not listening isn't really an option, although I'm sure I'll have a limp regardless.

"Ride me.". he says.

I straddle him and slowly insert his dick into me, my walls instantly tightening around him. I then started moving since I got adjusted. Were we fucking raw currently?

Yeah... But luckily I took the pill today so at least we were kinda safe.

The way this man was fucking me was like nothing I have ever experienced, at all, I couldn't even really think, and my eyes were constantly rolling back to my head.

He had moved me to another position, and currently, he was fucking me on the wall.

"That dick got you silent huh.". David said going faster.

"Holy shit.". I moaned finally coming back to reality.

"fuck yes, thank you." I moaned.

If you're new to the whole Dom and Sub thing, Subs usually say thank you after everything, because they're receiving pleasure. think of it like a chick-fil-a worker, it's always their pleasure to serve...

He walked me over to the chair and had my hands on the seat and my legs standing on the floor with his. he went faster and harder, using my moans as motivation.

"Oh my god.". I moaned out as he pulled my hair.

"Thank you.". I said receiving my 6th orgasm, my body shaking and spasming after the overstimulation.

"Fuck yeah.". David said after he pulled out and nutted on my back... Doggystyle is my favorite style and will always be.

Because of him...

"I think that whole orgy thing will have to wait.". I say panting.

"Ha Xalla you owe me $20.". I hear Venus say.

Wow, them bitches bet on me.