"You two really are romantic soulmates." El nodded.

"Yeah. I like to believe you and I are soulmates too."

El half-smiled. "Me too, Will. Me too."

Eleven rest her head on Will's shoulder and he kissed her cheek.

Eleven closed her eyes for a moment and when opening them, Will was gone.

El sighed and when she looked up, Mike was at the bottom of the stairs.

"Was Will just here?" Mike asked.

His hair was wet and messy and he was wearing Will's sweater that Joyce had given him the day before along with a pair of black pants.

"Yeah. Talking about how you two are romantic soulmates and how him and I are soulmates too. I guess...I guess all three of us are soulmates." Eleven answered.

Mike nodded.

"Are you ready?" Mike asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, let's go."

Eleven stood up and followed Mike upstairs.

"Mom, Jane and I are going to the arcade!" Mike called.

"Okay! Have fun, kids!" Karen called.

Mike opened the door for El and the two left.

Mike grabbed him bike and hopped on it and El got in the back. She wrapped his arms around him and Mike started biking.

Mike exhaled sharply. Will used to hold onto him like that during bike rides.

They arrived at the arcade and Mike stood behind El as they got their tokens. Mike handed the money to Eleven who paid, then got handed the tokens.

Eleven thanked the worker then led Mike to Pacman.

"We played this together, remember?" El asked.

Mike nodded and looked over to see Dig Dug and his mouth parted.

Will and Robby entered the arcade with smiles on their faces.

"Max is really good at Dig Dug, but I'm the third best out of all of us. Dustin is second." Will explained.

"Well let's see how good you really are. I had top score at one point until Madmax beat me, which I'm assuming is the Max girl you're talking about." Robby replied with his cute smirk on his face.

Robby's smirk and smile made Will weak in the knees. It was his kryptonite.

"I don't think so, but if you want to believe that, then go ahead." Will smirked back.

"Okay, fine." Robby shrugged.

He put a token in the machine and it lit up and made it's usual noises.

Robby started playing and he was extremely focused. He was squinting and his face was so close to the screen that Will thought he was going to go blind.