"we're in the talking stages thank you very much."

"didn't y'all hold hands in the car for 30 minutes straight?" tyler dramatically turned her head.

"and i'll do it again the fuck? now let's go." i flipped my hair as we laughed.

~

after the shoot, it was time for me to head to the match. we went back home so i could get changed into something more fitting. i was excited to finally be able to see him again after our date last weekend.

once i arrived, i scanned my ticket and went searching for my seat. the game was over halfway in and i felt bad that i missed that much of it. he got me a seat right behind their goal so he could see me when he made one.

i scanned the field for #22, which didn't take much time. i couldn't stop smiling as i watched him play. he was really a star on the pitch.

after an intense few minutes, jude scored the first goal of the game. i jumped out of my seat and cheered for him.

jude's pov

i used all the power i could get and kicked the ball straight into the goal. i jumped in excitement and ran towards the corner of the field. my mates jumped on my back and all i could do was scan the crowd for celine.

i looked in the front and saw her standing and clapping. she had the most beautiful smile on her face as she waved at me. i smiled at her and ran back into the game. it was the best feeling seeing her there for me.

~

after the game, i was ready to see her. i quickly took my shower in the locker room and got dressed.

"seems like baby jude's goal was dedicated to someone," karim joked. i groaned as he, gio, and jamie skipped into the room.

"who's the little lady friend?" jamie asked as he wore his shirt.

"her name's celine, and we're just friends," i shrugged my shoulders.

"so you dedicated a goal to your "friend"? okay man." gio remarked. they laughed in my face.

"whatever i'll see you guys at training." i put all my things in my duffel and left.

celine's pov

i sat on the bench next to the bathrooms, where we first met. we had agreed to meet here after the game. i watched as the stadium quickly emptied. after about 20 minutes, i saw jude walking towards me smiling.

"hey you." he gave me a tight hug.

"hi, you played so good out there," i pulled away from the hug.

"i told you i'd play good for you."

"yeah yeah you were still a little extra though. you did not have to do all the extra slipping and sliding." i shrugged.

"you're just a hater that's all." we both laughed.

"so where do you wanna go?" i asked him as we walked together.

"i mean we can hang out at my place." he suggested. i agreed and we headed to his car.

~