001 ~ twenty two

SOTC: infrunami - steve lacy <3

celine's pov

i opened the door to our new shared apartment in germany. my best friends tyler and kyla followed behind me, squealing in excitement. i chucked at their dramatics.

we walked into the beautiful home. a stunning chandelier hung over the large island in the kitchen. we had a beautiful view of the whole city just from our windows.

"holy shit imagine the parties we could have in here." tyler jumped around.

"seriously. i can't wait to see all the hot german dudes i can bring into this place." kyla said. tyler nodded in agreement.

"guys we're here to work, not to party or for guys." i chuckled as they rolled their eyes at my comment. we were in dortmund strictly for a 6 month modeling job, nothing more.

"yeah right you say that shit knowing you're the main one getting drunk at every party." tyler and kyla laughed.

"oh fuck off." i jokingly flipped them off. i picked the first room i saw and dropped my bags on the floor. the rooms were already set up for us, thanks to our agency and managers.

i walked around the room. observing the new space i had to spend the rest of my year in. i plopped on the bed and stared out the window. the city lights reflected into my eyes. i started getting a little homesick every time i thought of how far away i was from my home in new york, from my family. i was just too grateful that my best friends decided to do this with me.

"leelee you okay?" tyler asked. she sat on the bed with me and kyla followed not long after.

"yeah just kinda homesick you know? we're thousands of miles away from new york, and we're here for a whole 6 months. like damn."

"same but just think of the fact we're here for bigger and better opportunities than what we had before." kyla said.

"plus we have a little piece of home with us here, eachother." tyler added. kyla and i nodded in agreement. "so let us arise, and update the instagram feed!" tyler pulled me and kyla off the bed and dragged us out of the room.

Liked by kaiagerber and 156,936 others~tylertheedon the big three: germany edition 🫶🏽 @iamcelinerenee @kylabrooks4u ~view all 1,739 comments~user Y'ALL ARE SO PRETTYYYkylabrooks4u hotties gone overseas 🤭↳ tylertheedon YES MA'AMMM user dollssss ...

~
tylertheedon the big three: germany edition 🫶🏽 @iamcelinerenee @kylabrooks4u
~
view all 1,739 comments
~
user Y'ALL ARE SO PRETTYYY
kylabrooks4u hotties gone overseas 🤭
tylertheedon YES MA'AMMM
user dollssss omg 🫠
tylertheedon sweetheart <3
iamcelinerenee IN LOVE WITH US AHH 🫦
tylertheedon REAL BAD 🤧
randomahhcompany collab? check dms! ❤️
user who's house u guys in?
user nosy mf
user girl wit the phone fine asl
user brotha starvin 💀
user come to berlin?

after taking a bunch of pictures and eating dinner, we finally went to bed. before i laid down i left my dad a quick voice message. i didn't know how long it would take me to adjust to the change but i was willing to wait.

~

i got up the next morning and checked my phone. it was 3pm somehow. i got up and went to the kitchen. a groggy kyla rested on the table and tyler was dressed and making breakfast.