After 6 minutes  they were finally finished with the pancakes, and I was stuffed.

"So what do you guys want to eat now?"

I asked in curiosity.

"You"

Leonardo said and span onto me so quickly that I did not get the time to react.

He was hovering above me, and Fernando went down to my legs.

I felt a sharp sting on my left leg, which made me grunt.

Leonardo then started kissing me while Fernando kept leaving hickeys on my legs, going up to my thighs.

I did not agree to this.

Well, I kinda did, but I didn't know what they meant. I now wish I hadn't even left the room to make them food. I wouldn't have fallen on Fernando, and all of this would have been avoided.

Leonardo was the destruction, kissing me till I had no air left in my lungs while Fernando opened my legs.

I tried so hard to kick Fernando, but he gripped my legs and forced them down.

I was slowly running out of air, I would pass out very soon if Leonardo didn't stop.

I think he saw this because he stopped kissing me for about 6 seconds, giving me some time to at least gasp for air.

"Leonardo..."

I moaned out his name. I was literally planning to beg him to stop, but he didn't give me the chance.

He continued kissing me while Fernando was now kissing me in between my thighs, getting way too close to the area I didn't want him to reach. I know he wouldn't fuck me but I wasn't gonna risk it.

This is rape, THEY WERE RAPING ME.

I bet they planned this all way before I fell onto Fernando.

I had to find a way to get out of here.

It seemed like closing my legs  was impossible since Fernando had pinned them down.

I tried to push Leonardo off me, but he wouldn't barge. He didn't even move slightly aside.

I tried to grab a pillow and hit him off me with it, but he grabbed my wrists and pinned them on the bed above my head.

Could he hear my thoughts, or did he just see my hand search for a pillow?

His eyes were closed so he couldn't have seen my hand which means he can read my mind, right...?

Nah, it can't be.

Anyway, I still had on more trick up my sleeve, which he nor Fernando will expect.

I gathered as much energy as I could get and, rotated/span making me on top of Leonardo, and my legs slipped out of Fernando's hands.

Leonardo ended up letting go of my hand,  and I quickly slipped off the bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"Leaving so soon?"

Fernando said as I walked around the be  towards the door.

"Unfortunately,  I have got better things to do at the current moment,"

"So you don't want to spend time with us?"

Leonardo asked.

"You can put it that way, yeah, plus guys are just too much trouble."

I said, exiting the room, and was finally able to get away from all the excitement.

I should never wear a nightdress ever again. I'm gonna stick to PJ's from now on.

I went to the sitting room and sat on the couch, with my phone in my hand, and got busy with it.

It hadn't even been 2 minutes when Clinton appeared out nowhere and interrupted me while I was watching Tik Tok videos.

WHAT'S WITH THESE PEOPLE!
Can't they take a break for once.
It is too early in the morning for all this drama.

Clinton marched towards me and stood in front of me.

I took my eyes off the phone and looked up at him. I was not interested in what he had to say, and I knew that fact was written all over my face, I was irritated.

"Go make me breakfast,"

He demanded.

I raised my eyebrow at him before looking back at my phone.

"Did you..."

"Are you disabled?"

I heard Fernando's voice echo from the top of the stairs. I turned my head towards the staircase and saw them  walking down the stairs.

"No."

Clinton replied.

"Are your fingers broken?"

Leonardo asked

"No."

Leonardo and Fernando had finally made it off the stairs and were now walking towards Clinton and me.

"Can you walk?"

Fernando asked.

They were now standing in front of Clinton, but Fernando hadn't stopped walking. He walked closer and closer to Clinton. Clinton took a few steps back before finally standing his ground.

"Of course,"

Clinton answered.

It was silent for a while. Fernando was so close to Clinton.

Threateningly staring down at him and Clinton looking up at him, trying to too act intimidating yet, he was failing miserably.

He looked like a little child with some strands of hair missing from his head and a mustache. He looked like a scared little old boy in front of Fernando.

Fernando looked very scary at the moment , so I wouldn't blame him.

"Then go make yourself breakfast,"

Fernando demanded, glaring down at him.

Clinton glanced back  at me like I had just called him a Bitch, before walking away.

Fernando turned around and walked towards me.

"Are you still angry at us, Princesa?"

He asked like nothing had happened.

"Y.. Yes I am. You guys never listen to me."

"When did we not listen to you?"

"Well, I once told you guys to stop walking around shirtless because other girls look at you when you are shirtless, but look, did you listen?"

I said, pointing at them.

They chuckled slightly.

"So, you're jealous cupcake?"

Leonardo asked with a grin, and they sat next to me on the couch.

"NO I'M NOT, it's just, I am the only one who's supposed to admire your guy's beautiful abs,"

I winked at Fernando, and he bit his bottom lip.

"Ok, fine, we shall obey this command if you give us heads."

Fernando gave me a mischievous look after saying that.

"HA, in your dreams,"

I started laughing. He really thought that I would give them heads, just like that.

Nah, they will have to wait for a very long time for that to ever happen.

"Then that means we will not obey this instruction of yours,"

Leonardo said.

"Don't you dare push your limit, Leonardo."

I said, threatening him, and they laughed at me.

They will do what I say. Whether I give them head or not. They can't afford to make me angry today.