The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 1-5

Start from the beginning

He is a true hero!

Logically, to be able to become such a person without any black history and a general with real power, it should be a good thing for Yan Jingze.

But Yan Jingze can only take over the dead.

When he took over, Zhou Jingshan was betrayed by his subordinates and chased by the Rong into the Rong grassland far away from DaQi. His body has lost too much blood from his wound and then died of starvation. The strong smell of blood also attracted a pack of wolves, which was howling at him.

Yan Jingze didn't even have time to sympathize with this person, who sacrificed everything for DaQi's frontier but lost his life in another country. So, now he had to struggle to survive.

Can't be helped. In order not to let this small world collapse, which is already in danger, he cannot use abilities that are not from this world, and wanting to stay alive is also very difficult now.

The sky is so bright in the wild with the wind blowing the grass, he could clearly see the wolves around. His injured body could barely stand up straight and his stomach was growling. The enemy will also catch up to him but there's not even a grain of food on him.

How miserable is this!

Yan Jingze has to fight to save his life. He kills the wolves, eats their meat, changes his face, and cheats left and right to hide.

After two months of working, he finally recovered from his injury and made some money from the Rong tribes and returned to DaQi.

But in order to buy a horse, he spent all his money. This horse called Xiao Hua'er is a food thief, who cleans up all his food. As a result, he is now penniless and doesn't even know what his next meal will be.

That's not all. The original owner, Zhou Jingshan, has been missing for more than two months. The person who betrayed Zhou Jingshan might even have finished Zhou Jingshan's funeral, so even if he returns to DaQi, it is not necessarily a good thing. In fact, he might just continue to be hunted down...

Truly miserable!

But since he used Zhou Jingshan's body, he will help avenge Zhou Jingshan.

This was also what Zhou Jingshan requested of him when he entered Zhou Jingshan's body.

Zhou Jingshan died so tragically and miserably, his only wish before his death is revenge.

Xiao Hua is still running forward.

The animals in the forest have long since hid. With the bird disappeared, in the quiet woods, only the 'whoosh' from the scattered snow from the strong wind and the 'da-da' sound of Xiao Hua's running was heard.

Suddenly, other hooves mixed in.

Yan Jingze put down his hand and took the reins to stop Xiao Hua. He immediately straightened his body - is his next meal settled?

He looked expectantly in the direction of the hooves sound. He soon saw more than ten horses rushing in front of him.

Those who were on the horseback were dressed like him, except there was no cloth covering their face like him - these people all showed their ugly, dark, and cracked faces from the wind and forest.

No, not everyone is ugly. One of the young men in his twenties, although his cheeks were blood red from the wind outside and he was a little tanned, he was handsome with sword eyebrows and bright eyes that were looking toward the light. He's totally a hidden beauty.

The key is...isn't that his family's beloved one!

Transmigrated for two months, he finally saw Su Moxiu who came one step earlier than him!