chapter five

bro I js met the FINEST girl at Cheesecake Factory😻

she airdropped me a pic of a cat and I sent it back with my number on it and she texted me and later she waved at me when I was eating and I had SAUCE on my face and looked so goofy and I waved at her with a funny smile and we texted for a while till I got my phone taken but she called me gorgeous and I'm simping and I told my parents she's js a friend from school so she could maybe come over

AHAHHSHSAHHSJDJJD

but anyways les start yalllll :#:#'4(f837t(&'s
-------------------------------------------------------
I panic a bit, realizing I wouldn't be able to reply to their mother, so I think of a really good excuse.

your pov:

I finish a chore and decide to do a lunch break, so I get some tamales for me and carlos.

I walk back home and hear my sister's voice, not being able to comprehend what she's saying.

I then hear my mami calling out to...me?

"Y/N, listen to Jeriyah! She's your older sister, she deserves respect from you." My mami calls out.

I get so confused so I walk over to her and when she turns around and sees me, she gasps.

"Y/N..? If you're here, then who's in your room?" She asks nervously

I gasp and facepalm. "Mami- uhm I think Jeriyah thought I was here i guess but i wasn't so I'll tell her to go to her room ok? Bye mami!" I quickly say as I dart upstairs and am about to barge into my room but I get an idea.

I open the door slightly and signal to 'me' (carlos) to lip sync to what I'm saying. He understands as I start talking.

"Jeriyah, my throat kind of hurts so that's why I'm not talking sorry, but I'm just gonna stay in my room for a bit if that's okay." I say while carlos lip syncs.

I then hide behind the door as she walks out and goes to her room, annoyed.

I walk in as he shapeshifts back. "Really carlos...seriously?" I roll my eyes.

"Sorry! I had to because I heard her coming in- and it was an instinct to do it anyway.." he apologizes but doesn't really look like he cares that much.

"It's okay, at least she believed it." I say and come sit beside him while handing him a tamale.

He looks confused as why I'm handing him this tamale.

"Eat it!" I tell him and try to persuade him.

He takes it out of my hand and cautiously looks at it for a second before slowly taking a bite.

"This is pretty good..." he mumbles while taking another bite.

"You can have the rest, I have to go back and do chores since this was my lunch break." I say as I'm walking out the door.
-------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry yall 😭

this was such a short chapter 😔

the reason I haven't posted in so long is because I had my winter break and went to Asia to see my cousins (yay!) and when I came back I had school and literally forgot where I put my ipad🙈

but anyways pls give me ideas bc I'm losing motivation!!

553 words