chapter three

i literally forgot to write chp 3 after school so now i have to write it at 11pm without getting caught

i was gonna start on it yesterday at 11 and got caught so lets just hope i dont get caught being awake bc i have a test tmrw but idrc

ok boom we startin-

-------------------------------------------------------

(carlos's pov)"It's alright Carlos, don't worry, it's okay. Do you want to come over to my house?" They ask and I nod while they help me up and we walk to their house.

carlos's pov:

We make it to their house and we walk in.

"Huh, i guess everyone is in their rooms." Y/N says and i just shrug as we walk to their room.

I sit down on their bed beside them and lay my head on their shoulder since i was tired.

I watch as they open up their sketchbook and starts sketching something.

I got pretty tired eventually and fell asleep.

___

your pov:

I make some doodles on my sketchbook and hear soft snores, i then realize that Carlos fell asleep on my shoulder.

I glanced at him on my shoulder and took my hand that was holding onto his shoulder and started caressing his head softly and admired how pretty he was for a few minutes before getting a great idea - i should draw him!

I opened up a new page on my sketchbook and started to draw him, a portrait of him smiling and holding someones hand at a table.

After a few hours, i finished and it was dark outside and i kind of wanted Carlos to stay.

I carefully took him off my shoulder and layed him on the pillow and tried to move away but he grabbed onto my waist.

"Stay y/n..." He mumbled, half asleep.

I cautiously sat back down and tucked him and i in.

I layed down and looked at him, admiring his face, and his freckles scattered around his calm face.

I carresed his cheek a bit before getting tired and ending up falling asleep.

___

Time skip brought to you by "isabElA yOur bOyfRieNds hErEEEEE!"🤭

___

carlos's pov:

I woke up and opened my eyes to see...y/n?

I remembered last night and i thought they wouldn't have let me stay or wouldn't have stayed in the same room - but here we were, cuddling in their bed.

They looked pretty peaceful, so i decided not to wake them up and i just stayed lying there.

I gazed at their face, they were so beautiful- wait what? I think there's something wrong with my brain because i haven't ever thought like this...I'm so confused!

I sighed and hesitantly caressed their cheek, hoping not to wake them.

I was worried they would've woken up, so i stopped and just stared at their face in awe.

"Staring is rude y'know." They said, giggling as i blushed because i didn't know they were awake.

"Since when were you awake?" I said, shocked.

"Since you started staring at me, silly!" They said, laughing.

Their laughter was so melodic, i loved it and wished i could hear it more often, wait - if i become friends with them, then i will be with them more often!

But the bad thing about being friends with anyone is that people would spread rumors about them and gossip about them whenever their with me.

"Hey, whats wrong?" They said, noticing the look on my face that i didn't realize i had.

"Sorry, i was just thinking about stuff, i'm fine.." I said, not really lying but not really telling the truth.

"You sure?" They said. "Mhm- all fine!" I said reassuringly.

"Alright then, but we gotta get out of bed now." They said and got up, leaving me there lying down.

"You coming?" They said. "I'm tired though.." "But you slept before the sun even set!" They half-yelled. It was true, i did. I wasn't actually tired though, i just wanted to stay in her comfy bed.

"Well i'm gonna go change so be back!" She said happily and left the room.

your pov:

I went into the bathroom and showered. I finished my shower 15 minutes later and changed into some comfy but cute clothes and went back into my room.

-------------------------------------------------------

AGHHHH

i lost motivation halfway through so thats why i didn't post this yesterday

so tired

time to punch my keyboard

mbvzxdhf uf5jksj 5uqy76 d7TN3Y124UO76P;;'[/

K IM DONE

oops i turned caps on

ok srry im doing too much ok bye

706 Words