chapter two

heyoo just got back from schoolll time to write this yahhhhh - also the italic font words this they are basically about the things that happened in the previous chapter so yeah

ok les go

-------------------------------------------------------

We all agree and then Camilo shows me and my 2 older siblings around the house and then shows us our rooms he made. Everyone else was being shown around by the person they were staying with but since Carlos refused to show anyone around, Señora Julieta and Señora Pepa showed my parents and my younger brothers around.

___

your pov:

We were getting shown around and my room was last. Camilo was showing me my room, just him and I in the room

"Eres muy hermosa, señorita." Camilo says making eye contact with me with a smirk on his face, catching me off guard and I cough and end up choking a bit while being pretty flustered.

"Ay- are you okay señorita?- Sorry!" He says as he pats my back a bit to help me stop choking and after a second I finish choking.

"Yes i'm okay- you caught me off guard there when you said that, you don't need to say sorry! And guess what?" I say smiling at him. "What?" "Tu tambien hermoso" I say. He has a bit of a red tint on his cheeks. "You okay Camilo, Are you sick? Your face is red." " YE-Yeah i'm oka-okay..!" He says with his face even more red than before. He shakes his head and covers his face a bit before removing his hands from his face.'

"Well i'm going to go now, you can call out my name if you need me, i'm going to be in my room." He says, the red on his face lightening a bit. "Alright, bye hermoso!" The red creeps back onto his face even more but he shakes his head again. "See you later hermosa!" He says before dashing out the room.

___

Time skip brought to you by "isabElA yOur bOyfRieNds hErEEEEE!"🤭

___

I became good friends with Camilo and Mirabel, and good news - they finally made our house and we moved!

I was putting some things away and decided to explore nature with my sketchbook so I can draw some things.

"Mami, Papi, i'm going outside!" I yelled out while running towards the door. "Alright, be safe, And make sure to be back at curfew!" My mother said as i opened the door. "Okay I will, Bye Mami!" I say as I run out and close the door behind me.

I run towards the forest and find a tree that faces a beautiful lake where the sun is setting right behind it. I sit down and lean my back against the tree and start drawing the amazing scenery.

A few minutes later I hear a branch snap and footsteps on leaves. I turn my head and see the boy with the red ruana, I had an idea of pretending to forget who he is to annoy him because I got pretty bored. I get up and walk over to him, leaving my sketchbook on the ground.

"hola, i'm y/n! whats your name?" I say as I put my hand out. "fuck off" He says, groaning. "hi fuck off!" I say with a smug smirk on my face. "my name isn't- ugh..." He says as I burst out laughing. He looked a bit confused and he was trying not to smile but he ended up chuckling a bit.

"So, fuck off, whatcha doin here?" I say with the same smug smirk while trying my best not to laugh. "Well i'm just walking around here looking for a peaceful place, but here you are, sitting in my spOt-" He says and his voice accidentally cracks as I burst out laughing again. He walks out from under the tree and the sunlight hits his face in a perfect way. He looks into my eyes for a second and I see some half-dried tears under his eyes. I walk closer to him and stare into his eyes.

"Are you ok?" I ask as he shrugs. "I dunno, some chismosas y chismosos are talking thinking I can't hear them...I went up to one of the chismosos and punched him straight in the face because I was a bit angry and I saw my abuela walking up to me, looking angry. I was grounded by her but I escaped through my window and ended up walking here I guess..." He says and sits on a tree stump. Wasn't expecting him to say that apparently neither was he because he realized what he had said and I could tell.

"I- uhm- I have to go actually..." He says as he runs off into the forest covering his mouth in shock.

___

carlos's pov:

I realize that I just vented to them accidentally and feel tears threatening to come out my eyes...

"I- uhm- I have to go actually..." I say, running deeper into the forest while tears seep out my eyes and I cover my mouth in shock.

I trip on a rock and fall onto my knees and hands as I just let my whole body go weak as I lay on the ground, sobbing.

I hear footsteps walking towards me but I don't even care who it is. I felt a hand caressing my head softly from behind and whispering the words "it's okay, it's going to be fine." continuously.

I calm down a bit but still have tears in my eyes as I turn around to see y/n kneeling beside be and moving her hand away as they had seen that I turned. I sit up and look at them as they open their arms and I crash into them, hugging them tightly while crying into their chest while they carress my head with one hand and my back with the other.

After a few minutes I calm down and stop crying. "Sorry- Sorry about that..." I mumble to them nervously.

"It's alright Carlos, don't worry, it's okay. Do you want to come over to my house?" They ask calmly and I nod while they help me up and we walk to their house.

-------------------------------------------------------

finally DONEEE took a few hours to make this and I got interrupted like 10 times while making this bc of chores and dinner so yeahhh

the "yeahhh" got autocorrected to "yeehaw"...wHAT thE hELL?!

1074 Words.