Part 67- new friendship?

Zayn left a bit after his unexpected visit, since he had to continue working at the studio. As I was washing the dishes my phone started buzzing.

-Phone Call-

"Hello?"

"Hey Jesy, it's Perrie" 

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked, wiping my hands with a towel.

"I was just calling to see if you wanted to go to this club tonight, since Zayn is working"

"Yeah, sure!" 

"Cool, so pick you up at seven" 

"Sounds great!"

"See you tonight"

-End Of Call-

**

In half an hour I found some black skinny jeans with heels and a strapless blouse. I took a shower and started to dress. I applied a good amount of makeup to my face and did my hair.

[A/N: Click on the external link under the book cover to check out the outfit.] 

**

"Hey girl!" Perrie greeted from the car.

"Hey" I smiled, as I opened the door and took my seat.

"Hey, girls" I greeted the others.

"Hey, Jes!" They greeted cheerfully.

"Let's roll!"

Perrie turned on the radio which was playing 'Trouble On My Mind' and took off to the club. We got to a club named Comics. As soon as we stepped out of the car we were blinded by the paparazzi. They are all around us. I lowered my head as I walked to the club. 

"Hey Jesy, where's Zayn?" One of them asked.

I immediately frowned. I wish I knew what he's doing right now. A man opened the door for us and I was relieved that paparazzi were not allowed inside. Their questions may be a little too... harsh. As the girls entered a bunch of people came to ask for autographs and pushed me away from them. 

"I'll be in the bar" I yelled to them over the loud music. They didn't even looked at me, so I took that as a sign to go. I sat on a bar stool and sighed.

"A beer, please" I said to the bartender.

He nodded and turned around. I took out my phone to check it. No messages, no missed calls. Wow, I feel really loved. I was kind of expecting something from Zayn, at least just a text. I sighed and threw my phone back in my purse. The bartender gave me my beer and smiled. I smiled back and took a big sip.

"Tough night?" I turned around to see that the voice came from a guy beside me. 

"A bit" I sighed.

"Let's say that it's not one of my favorites" I looked down.

"Same here" He added.

"Let me ask, why is a gorgeous girl like you by herself?" He smiled.