23.

WARNING: This chapter contains smut. If you don't like it please don't read it. These "---------" will appear at the beginnning, and at the end of the scene for you guys to know where it starts and where it ends. All good? Yeah? Okay, let's get to the reading now, shall we?

-----------

"Wait" 

"What?" Zayn pulled away.

"Are we doing it... here?" He gestured to the environment around us.

"Let's go downstairs" I pulled away from him and fixed my blouse. We stepped inside the elevator, and pushed harshly on the 'close' button.

"So-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as Zayn pushed me against the wall, attacking my lips hungrily, cupping my bum aggresively in the process. I quickly got the hint, and gropped myself against him, making us let a breathy moan, the atmosphere getting too hot. 

--------------------

He kissed me even harder, slipping his tongue inside my mouth without a warning. I ripped off his shirt, (almost literally) roaming my hands over his chest, playing with one nipple while biting on the other. When the elevator door finally flung open we stepped out sloppily, with our lips still attached. He trapped me in my front door, placing both his hands next to my head. He pulled away from my lips for a second, only to kiss down my neck, biting and nipping.

"Ah, shit"  I moaned in pleasure as he soothed the love bite with his warm tongue, making me shiver.

I opened the door as I could, and Zayn lifted me up, so I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked to my room. He placed me on the bed and hovered over me; I grasped his hair and tugged on it, making him groan. I stopped and sat up, taking off my blouse and throwing it to the side, not caring one bit.

"You are so gorgeous" He smiled, caressing my face. I smiled and placed my fingers on his belt loops, pulling him roughly towards me, attacking his lips once again. He poked my upper lip with his tongue, and I squirmed under him. He pulled away and slowly took my pants off,  along with my underwear.

"Quickly" I groaned. He hovered on top of me again, while I undid his belt, throwing it to the floor, placing my hands on his chest, turning us around. I took his pants off, along with his boxers in one swift movement, and his c*ck sprung free, straight to his stomach.

"Can you-" 

"Let's just fuck, yeah?" I looked up at him pleadingly. He gave me a nod, and turned us over, straddling me. He rummaged in my nightstand drawer for a condom, and rolled it up his c*ck, slicking hismself up with some lube. He positioned himself in my hole, and pushed in without any prepping or warning. I moaned loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure, scratching his back fiercely. He bottomed out, and set up a steady pace, my body limp like a ragdoll, letting him do as he pleased. I couldn't stop moaning, the room spinning, and the pleasure consuming my every thought, it's just zaynzaynzayn

--------------------

"Good morning, love" 

"How did you sleep?"

"Great, very comfy" I smiled, nuzzling my nose into Zayn's neck.

"That's good"