Lies of the Jedi (Anakin Skywalker)

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, her com link began to go off. King Katuunko looked unamused at the interruption, and Altheria exited the room to prevent any unnecessary conflict between the parties. Checking her com, she noticed it was her husband, Anakin Skywalker.
She quickly answered it,

"Honey, you have to come back to the Temple right now," Anakin started; his voice emanating such a fearful expression, "The Council has written Ahsoka off as a criminal against the Republic! She's wanted for murder!"

What?
How could the Council believe something as foolish as that? Ahsoka Tano was not a murderer. The only thing relative to that that Ahsoka has done is take down and destroy Droids! Never had she ever murdered another person unless it had been a direct threat to hers or her Master's life!

"You don't need to say anymore," Altheria responded immediately, "I will tell Senator Amidala and Clovis that I will not be able to stay for the whole meeting. Sit tight, darling. I will be there as soon as possible."

The Chosen One bowed respectfully. Altheria could feel the anxiety radiating from Anakin even through the com link. It was vital that she made it back to Coruscant before anything happened yo the Togruta that would be irreversible.
Altheria then re-entered the room and saw that the Toydarian Council and the two Senators were still in their debate. Clearing her throat, the Jedi approached,

"I apologize for interrupting, but I have just received a call from the Jedi on Coruscant that they need my assistance," she said loudly and confidently; locking eyes with Padmé.

Padmé frowned slightly; the feeling of disappointment radiating from her form, "The Jedi were the ones who personally sent you on this mission. Can't someone else go in your place?"

"I'm not one to question the Council, Senator," Altheria responded, knowing that Padmé was only asking these questions because she was worried about being alone on a planet, especially one that is halfway between the Republic and the Separatists.

"She has to go, Padmé," Clovis concurred while looking intently in her eyes. Altheria knew he was pushing this because he didn't like the Jedi, but Altheria didn't care that this was his intention. She was just happy someone was agreeing with her, "Whatever business the Jedi have is none of ours. I will protect you while we are on this planet, and the Toydarian Guards won't let anything happen to you either."

The surrounding Toydarians nodded in agreement with Clovis,
"Begone, then!" King Katuunko said, "This has drawn on for too long. We have far too much stuff to discuss to be having a debate about whether or not the Jedi sticks around."

Altheria bowed in appreciation and bolted from the room. She agreed with the King— that took way too long for the circumstances on Coruscant. Who knows where Ahsoka has gone? Although Anakin never mentioned his Padawan leaving and going into hiding, it was a safe assumption. If the Order was accusing her of murder, she would go into hiding too.

"Alright, R2!" Altheria said to the little Astromech Droid that had tagged along for the trip, "Get us back to Coruscant now!"

R2-D2 whirred and beeped as he scooted quickly to the cockpit to pin in the coordinates. Altheria settled into the cockpit and began turning the ship on. She quickly contacted the Senate building to let them know that Senators Amidala and Clovis would need another ship sent to Toydaria. Once she filled out that request, Altheria rose the ship from the ground and began the trip back to Coruscant.