Chapter 16.5 - The Dancer Aftermath

Y/N's POV

Moments later, I was able to regain some strength left. I didn't expect that a date would be emotionally exhausting, granted Kai'sa didn't really made it easy. I can't help but sigh in exhaustion. The feeling of conflicting emotions on the way home isn't something I expected today. The feeling of fear, excitement, courage and anxiousness can sure be exhausting. And to endure all that for a while feels like eternity. But... I can't help but picture an image of Kai'sa smiling as she rests her head on my chest. Good grief, I can feel my cheeks heating up as my chest feels like is going to explode. Taking a few calming breaths to calm myself before heading out. 

Evelynn: *smirks* Speak of the devil.

Akali: Heh. The man of the hour. 

Y/N: Uh... Good evening.

It seemed that they found my greeting humorous for some reason as they all began giggling. I don't get what's soo funny but I just sat next to Seraphine. On unrelated note, I can see that Kai'sa had removed her disguise earlier. It's rather surprising on how she can wear it and remove it that easily. 

Seraphine: Classic Y/N right there. Always starting with polite greetings. 

Akali: Good timing, man. We were just about ask some questions.

Evelynn: Indeed. I was quite curious how it went.

I was completely mortified as I can only look at them in horror. This can't be happening... I'm not comfortable with sharing this kind of information, mostly because I'm unsure of I did well on the date, plus I'm fairly certain that there's just some stuff that aren't meant to be shared.

Kai'sa: Now now, ladies. We don't kiss and tell.

Kai'sa's words were a huge relief. I know that I told Kai'sa to fill them in with regarding the date but I only mean in general not anything too intrusive. In hindsight, they're probably going to further details that I'm not comfortable to tell.

Akali: Aw... C'mon. You know we don't hide secrets with each other. 

Kai'sa: True but it's not just my secret. It's also Y/N's. 

I can't help but smile in appreciation. Kai'sa always had been considerate person. Carefully approaching them, I've taken a seat next to Kai'sa which oddly made Evelynn and Akali giving us dirty looks. 

Evelynn: *sighed* Quite a shame. 

Y/N: I'm quite surprised that you didn't decide to just tail us around.

Akali: Pfft... No way. It's against the sisters' code. We don't tail around each other's date.

Y/N: Sisters' code?

Evelynn: Indeed. Except we don't really call it that. Best to call it simply as trust. 

Akali: You know like what you guys call the bro code.

Y/N: Bro code? What's that?

I can't help but look confused at what they're saying. It's all new to me. Akali, Evelynn and Seraphine looked at me with funny as Kai'sa sighed as she gave me an apologetic look. Well... this is rather awkward.