Chapter 6 - Fear

(A/N: Hey just a friendly warning. There will be some gore-ish part for this one. Not really sure how well this works out but just to let you guys know)

Akali's POV

Why the hell did this happened. What hell is Sett thinking? 

Yasuo: We should get them to a hospital right away. 

Draken: And risk getting the popos involved, we don't want to get the fuzz involved in this. Peeps in the Pits hate the fuzz you know. 

Yasuo: Involved how?

Akali: Sometimes polices shows up when calling ambulance. Not usually but considering where we are, it'll be likely. 

Yasuo: *sigh* Great... You think you can bring Y/N home, Akali? 

Akali: Me? Why me?

Yasuo: We'll be taking Sett with us. I doubt that you'd want to come with you after all this.

I scowled at the thought. Shit, I just realized I don't even know where Y/N lives. 

Akali: Maybe we can take Y/N at the hospital instead of calling an ambulance.

Yasuo: That would be better but what would happen if people saw you dragging an unconscious guy to the hospital? Rumors would spread.

Ugh... Rumors. The bane of every celebrities'. This shit never ends with them.  

Akali: Why don't you take him instead?

Draken: We'll be taking Sett with us, I know you're mad at him right now but we can't just leave him. Taking him and Y/N with is just asking for trouble. 

Akali: Shit. Fine. I just hope Evelynn won't eat him alive.

Yasuo: *chuckles nervously* Oh yeah. I kinda forgot about that but I suppose she knows not to be too cruel...

I sighed and can only hope that Evelynn's in a good mood. Sorry Y/N but you gotta deal with Evelynn for bit. It seems that this is the only option.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I was hanging around with Lux, Kayle, Morgana and Jarvan. Usually we only follow Jarvan's lead and go on in adventure but right now we're in my room.  

Jarvan: Let's go. It's so boring here. 

Y/N: Huh? I don't know...

Kayle: No. We should stay here. Father says it's dangerous out there.

Morgana: Come now, sister. Where's your sense of adventure? *teases*

They all looked at Lux, making her the ceremonious tie breaker. 

Lux: U-Uh.  

Jarvan: I understand your indecisiveness on this but keep an open mind that I'm not saying we sneak out but have the guards with us.