Chapter 12 - Bowing out

3rd Person's POV

Ahri: Well?

Draven: It's not what it looks like, I swear!

Rakan: Yeah. We're just introducing Y/N to this place.

Akali: To a bar? I seriously doubt it's a place that Y/N would like to hang around.

Yasuo: Uh. Yeah. He doesn't like this place but you know... Maybe we take this somewhere private. I don't really want to make a scene here. 

Ahri: Fine.

With that said, Ahri then proceeds to literally drag Y/N and the guys to the VIP room as Akali, Evelynn and Kai'sa followed behind. Y/N was plopped down on the couch as he chuckles. And now, everyone found themselves separated in two groups sitting in on two curved sofas, facing each other. 

Ahri: *crossed her arms* Well?

Draven: Ah. You know we were just having a hang out and all and Rakan suggested that we should you know get a drink to celebrate Y/N's recovery.

Rakan: Dude. What the hell? Did you just threw me under the bus?

Akali: Are you guys idiots? Why the hell would you think alcohol would be a great idea after getting fully recovered?

Rakan: *sweat drops* I thought it was a good idea at the time.

Yasuo: Sorry. We got caught up and would just like to celebrate as well on Y/N's success. After all, his song was a hit. 

Evelynn: But still... Drinking after recovery? Are you idiots that daft?

Kai'sa: Haven't you thought of what Y/N want? Or at least how he wanted to celebrate?

Rakan: *sweats dropped* Uh... Well...

Draven: Um... Well. We just thought that he just needs to experience a bachelor's life you know. He's rather too cooped up in his home for a long time. 

Kai'sa: That's true but he's just one of those who's reserved individual but still. You shouldn't have brought him here of all places. 

Rakan: Yeah. I seriously doubt that. You have no idea how smooth this guy is.

Draven: Yeah. He's all quiet and nervously then suddenly when he's out of our sight, he suddenly gets ladies all over him. 

Rakan: Yeah. I mean what's up with that?

Ahri: Wait a minute... Are you saying he was flirting with ladies?

Yasuo: I know. It was surprising, even for us. I didn't knew that it had it in him.

Evelynn: *smirking* Interesting. I have to admit he's emitting a rather different aura than he usually do. 

Akali: No kidding. Usually it's like he always have this cloudy background aura thing but now its like it's raining black petals. 

Yasuo: Besides, it wasn't in our plan to have him get this drunk. The thing is, we have a lot of catching up and debriefing since things got out of hand on his first day and we weren't really able to bring him up to speed completely.

Thanks to Yasuo's reasoning, the guys were able to recompose themselves and explained the situation more calmly. While it was one of the guys' intentions, it wasn't really the first thing they had in mind. 

Rakan: Yeah. It's just we wanted to get to know more about the guy. He's our friend too you know. I mean sure we did our own background check but you know, the guy has nothing eventful in his life as far as we discovered.