"Yeah, but you could have just as easily told him the truth, though," Dahlia shrugs and smiles, taking another bite of her hotdog too. "You know, told him we were faking it so your family would get off your back. He seems pretty laid back; I'm sure he'd understand."

"What exactly do you think is going on here?" she narrows her eyes, looking annoyed with her.

"Why don't you tell me?" Dahlia asks, shrugging. "I assume you were trying to make me jealous about him, but if-"

"-I was not trying to make you jealous," she interrupts her and laughs incredulously, shoving the rest of her hotdog in her mouth, chewing it, and then saying, "I would never try to make you jealous. Mostly because I don't have to try-I could tell you already were."

"I wasn't even a little bit jealous," Dahlia scoffs, gulping down her water. "I don't care what you do or...or who you do."

"The fact that you just had to clarify that means that you probably do care," Jenna rolls her eyes, as she eats the last bit of her hotdog.

"Yeah, you wish," Dahlia says through a full mouth, wiping her lips with a napkin.

"You wish I'd wish," Jenna huffs, standing up. "I'm done with this conversation. You're so ridiculous."

"You are," Dahlia replies, handing her the trash as she goes to throw it away.

She lays down on the tennis court then, closing her eyes and soaking up the warm sun. She feels a shadow hanging over her, and she smiles and says, "That was fast."

But when she opens her eyes, it's not Jenna-it's Aaliyah.

"Oh sorry, I thought you were Jenna," Dahlia laughs, sitting up slightly. She has absolutely no idea what's going on, and it's making her nervous.

"It's okay," she laughs, sitting down beside her. "I was just thinking about it, and...I don't know, I just feel bad about yesterday. When you came to Mia's room?"

She puts her hand on Dahlia's leg, smiling and getting slightly closer to her. Dahlia looks down at her hand, completely in disbelief that this is actually happening right now. Jenna warned her, but she thought she might have been exaggerating a little.

"You were worried about Jenna, and I was just...I don't know, jealous, I guess? You're just really cute, and I feel guilty for thinking that because she's my sister, you know?" She sighs, biting her lip and tilting her head and now rubbing her hand on her leg. Dahlia sees Jenna from the corner of her eye, making her way towards them. "I just didn't know how to react, and I feel bad. I hope you can forgive me."

Dahlia thinks about Jenna, and the look Aaliyah was giving her earlier after Jason had interrupted her just to talk to Jenna. Aaliyah's obviously trying to get back at her, even though it wasn't even Jenna's fault.

But Dahlia suddenly notices the annoyed face on Jenna as she approaches them, and sees the way her arms are crossed as she sees Aaliyah's hand on her leg, and something about that makes Dahlia feel good.

"Yeah, that's okay, Aaliyah," Dahlia nods and smiles at her, putting her hand on top of the one of hers that's on her leg. "Don't worry about it."

"What are we talking about?" Jenna asks, putting on this awful fake smile as she stands there looking down on them.

"We're just talking about something from yesterday," Dahlia shrugs, purposely being vague to her. She grits her teeth.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to start a fight or anything," Aaliyah laughs innocently, before removing her hand from her leg.

She thinks she was successful, but she wasn't. Not in the way she thought, at least. She was trying to get Jenna back for the Jason thing by flirting with Dahlia, but the fact that they aren't dating means
Jenna isn't actually hurt by it. But Dahlia-after seeing her annoyed at her for talking to Aaliyah-immaturely wants her to be jealous over it. Especially after she knows she was trying to make her jealous with Jason-she had to have been doing it purposely.