"Yeah, we did," she nods, fighting the urge to reach up and rub the back of her neck. Buts he now knows what that means, and she knows that she knows what that means, so she holds back from it.

Dahlia's not exactly sure what to do from here. She hadn't even considered the fact that she really was drunk enough to not remember things from last night. But she feels bad now, and she doesn't want to bring up the kiss or the intimate conversation, because she doesn't want to make her feel awkward about it. So she just decides to leave it alone and let her stay in the dark. It'll at least make one of them feel better about it.

"Why are you acting weird?" Jenna asks, looking at her curiously. She tries not to focus on her furrowed eyebrows, or the wavy hair she's now pulling back into a scrunchie, and she definitely forces herself not to think of the way she kissed her last night.

"I'm not acting weird," she laughs, shaking her head. "I just feel bad about the fight yesterday and everything. I'm just...sorry."

"Um," Jenna breathes out, the topic apparently still touchy. It's weird seeing her joking and laughing now, pretending everything's okay when she now knows that it's not. But she doesn't know she knows. "It's...okay. Let's just not talk about it."

"Yeah, okay," Dahlia nods, watching her get up out of bed and dig some Aspirin from her suitcase. She feels weird knowing all of those personal details about her now that she doesn't even know she knows. It feels wrong-especially since she's so private about all of that stuff.

"Looks like the sun's out again unfortunately," Jenna groans, covering her eyes from the blinding light coming through the window. "Remind me to never drink again, okay?"

"I always do, but you never listen," Dahlia laughs, yawning and lying back down against her pillow, tucking her arm beneath it. She thinks about how that same arm was wrapped around Jenna last night, this morning, and she's the one who pulled it over herself, wanting it there.

"After feeling this awful today...I think I just mightactually have to listen next time," Jenna shakes her head, falling back into bed next to her after downing the rest of her water bottle.

She closes her eyes and sighs, snuggling into her pillow again comfortably. Dahlia watches her, unable to fight the tiny smile that's on her lips.

"God, I want to go back to sleep but it's stupidly bright in here, and my mouth is so dry that my tongue feels like sandpaper, and my head feels like an elephant just stomped on it." Jenna whines, before she pulls her pillow up and over her head, then groans into their sheet. "And god, did I throw up last night? I still have that burning barf sensation in the back of my throat."

"Yeah, you did," Dahlia answers, knowing she should probably reply with a quip or a jab, but she doesn't. "You got pretty sick."

"How awesome," she replies, her voice still muffled from the blankets and pillows and sheets.

"If...if it'll make you feel better, I can shut the blinds and get you some more water and rub your head if you want," Dahlia mutters out, already regretting it as soon as she opened his mouth. "I've gotten some practice in since my mom has migraines sometimes."

Jenna's silent and completely still under the blankets, and Dahlia feels like the biggest idiot of all time. She can't even understand what's going on with herself right now; the only thing she knows is that something about last night changed the way she views her. And as much as she hates it, she's pretty sure it's guilt and pity.

"Are you just being nice to me because you feel bad about our fight?" Jenna pulls her head up, staring at Dahlia. This is actually better than what she thought was going to happen, which was Jenna accusing her of being nervous because of her attraction to her. "Actually, the reasoning doesn't even really matter; I'll take you up on that offer if it means a free head rub."