CHAPTER 6

SIX: "Luxuries."

WHEN the call ends, Olivia's shoulder slumps again because she didn't even say anything to her cousin Hayden about her true condition.

Greg has removed the simcard from her phone once more.

As she looked up, she was disgusted to see him kind of grinning at her, as if she had done something bad or unpleasant and said anything earlier while talking to her cousin Hayden on the other line.

She suddenly understands what he is trying to imply and snorts at what crazily he's thinking!

"D*mn you for thinking something dirty about me with my own cousin! He's my blood-relative, for f*ck's sake!" she hissed at him angrily.

Anyway, maybe this demon is really out of his mind!

When he came out of the bed, Greg was still grinning.

Another day had passed, and she was bored with movies, international talk shows, and etc. that she watched on cable television.

She went out on the balcony of this room only to discover how lovely the view is from there.

Of course, the whole room is always mirrored, so she won't be able to run away from this balcony.

She sat opposite the white rounded table and gazed out the window.

Fresh green mountains planted with tall and healthy trees were what she was seeing. Wow.

To make herself somehow happy, she thought of picking up her cellphone and taking a selfie with the beautiful mountain view in the background.

When she became bored, she devised an alternate activity.

"Hey, I know you can hear me from outside!"

She knocks on the door so that the guards watching for her can hear her from the outside.

"Boss Greg told you it's specifically prohibited to let you out, Ma'am," answered by one of them.

"Yes, I'm aware, and no, I'm not going out. I just need something to eat! I'm hungry!"

"Is that so, Ma'am? Okay. I'll contact the service to send you bunch of food that you wanna eat there. What do you want, anyway?"

"Here," she said, passing the piece of paper under the door.

Anything she wanted to eat was on the list of that piece of paper such as Italian pizza, baked mac, special Lasagna, baked spaghetti with plenty of cheese, and red velvet cake, as well as four-seasoned juice. These are all that she wants!

"Tell the service to hurry up because I'm hungry! I don't want to have to wait too long to eat the bunch of food I wanna eat!" she reminded, almost yelling just to make sure she was heard.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

She smirked wisely at the back of her head. She should be taking advantage of all of these as a simple payback to what Greg was doing when he kidnapped her and put her into a detention-mansion like this place!

Advantage, my a$$!

She took out her sunglasses from her favorite wallet, which he still brought with her, and softened the edge of a famous magazine line.

She was dressed in a toe-length baby yellow floral maxi dress with oversized sunglasses. She returned to the balcony and sat down like a Princess. Her legs were crossed, and she was staring out the window at the view of the mountains. What a lovely scene!

Soon after, she heard the door open, and there it was, delivered her whimsical food. All on the list were given to her. There is nothing lacking. She had a sincere smile on her face as she ate the food that was placed in front of her.

Great.

She also made sure to thank the food crew before they left her.

She took a shot of the well-served food at the table first, then a selfie with these foods, and then another selfie with food and a scenic backdrop.

With the beauty of the photos she took, she considered immediately uploading them to Instagram, but she quickly realized that she didn't have an internet connection or even data because her cellphone's sim card wasn't inserted. So, what the h*ck, right?

She preferred to ignore the thought rather than jeopardize her present state of mind. She took a slice of pizza and, of course, with a class she ate it while admiring the breathtaking view from afar.

She can't figure out what Greg really wants because it seems that even though she is incarcerated, she is still living luxuriously and not being punished. Except for the boredom she is experiencing as a result of her lack of internet, social life, and cousins. Overall, the kidnapper leaves her with his luxuries making her kidnapped life still lives in comfortable way of living!

She couldn't tell how she'd react to all of these. Must she be thankful for these things? Or be humiliated, because she already used to live like this even before she was kidnapped and separated from her family!

She began unfolding the magazine and looking around at the year's fashion trends. It's not that she tries to mimic someone or a model because she can dress up herself and look like a model, as well. It's just that she needs trend ideas.

With her current appearance, she appears to be a vacationer in this lavish, look-a-like five-star hotel. That's just an inmate on leave. It's still hot as a holiday detainee. F*ck.

She was busy doing her thing when she heard her door close, and someone entered. She didn't even bother looking at the man because she knew who it was just from hearing his footsteps. Greg...