My jaw clenched as I thought about all the shit I was going to do to this man once I catch him.

"Its okay, I'll be okay," Samora voiced.

I grabbed her hand and took her to my room.

"Can I see please?" I asked her.

She nodded as she slowly started pulling her shirt over her head, gasping in the process.

"Stop, I got it." I slowly pulled her shirt off and my eyes widened seeing the purple bruises on the left side where her ribs were.

"We need to take you to the doctors, he could've broke your ribs," I explained to her.

"And we gotta check on the baby."

"Has the baby kicked since this happened?" I placed my hand gently on her stomach.

Her breathing calmed down immediately.

"No... you're right. We have to check on the baby."

"I'm sorry; he will never hurt you again. I promise you," our eyes met as I spoke.

I grabbed her body and hugged her as gentle as I could, this abusive shit ends now.

$$$

When we got to the hospital, we noticed Kaylynn was here too. She was holding her belly as she sat in the waiting room.

Fae right by her side, once Mora noticed them she rushed over.

I went to the front desk to check her in.

"Name and what are you here for," the receptionist asked me.

"Actually I'm here on behalf of Samora Graves. She's 6 months pregnant and she got some real bad bruising by her ribs. I'm her child's father and the baby hasn't kicked since this accident happened so we would like to get her checked out. Make sure her and the baby are okay," I voiced.

"Mhn okay," the receptionist gave me a look.

Samora walked away shortly after.

"Hi, Samora Graves, 5/25/2001. I would like to do a wellness check on my baby, a stress test if possible? There hasn't been any moment for a few hours so I'm worried," Samora basically explained what I said.

"Okay, we'll get you checked in... have a seat please."

Just as we sat down, Faith and Kay got up.

I wondered what was wrong.

"Whats going on with Kay mama?" I nudged her.

"She said she was bleeding, spotting... and cramping just want to make sure the baby is okay."

I made a face, sounded like a possible miscarriage.

I hope not, I know she was excited about the baby.

"She'll be okay," Mama mumbled as she grabbed ahold of my hand.

I just looked at her, ion know how to feel about our situation.

Its a lot going on and hard for me to decipher my emotions and feelings towards everything.