Chapter 4

"Where am I?!" Kakashi screamed as he was brought back to the real world.

     "Hey Kakashi-Sensei !!" Naruto yelled as he ran over to him from the battlefield where they had previously fought Madara and Obito.

"Your back in the real-world Senesi?" "Are you okay? You sure you didn't take a head injury during the fight?" "You sort of passed out when we got back here"

"No need to worry Naruto I'm just fine, my cute little Genin." Kakshi said while eye smiling and ruffled Naruto's hair as he got up and dusted himself.
"So, what happens now Sensei? Since Sasuke just ran off, I think it's time to end this once and for all."
"I think I'm going to go after him and finish the fight, Sensei. This has long been avoided. But he's my only true friend and I can't lose him. Naruto said with tears in his eyes.

"Then go Naruto." Kakashi said. As Naruto was about to hop away Kakashi remembered Hagoromo words to make sure Sasuke didn't do anything reckless. "Naruto, Wait. I'm coming with you." Kakashi said with urgency in his voice. "No, Sensei. This is something I need to settle." 

"I'm sorry Naruto but I must come with. Hagoromo told me I must I. I promise not to infer unless necessary."  "I won't ask why Hagoromo told you to come but if he truly did and I believe you then you can." "I trust you Kakashi." Naruto said with a fire in his eyes.

"Then Let's get going!" Kakashi said determined not to lose another comrade as he activated his new EMS/ pseudo-EMS. they both took off in a flash as Naruto blazed in a flash of gold light and Kakashi with a trail of red following him as his Mangekyou glowed red. Waiting and ready to be used and find new powers within him.

As they landed at the valley of then end Kakashi stayed behind Naruto and stopped "Good luck Naruto this is where it's up to you I'll come in if I deem fit other than that it's up to you to stop Sasuke and show him back to the light." " Thank you, Sensei, for all of this I Promise not to let you down and bring Sasuke back to us.!" Naruto said with a fierce determination 

Naruto took off onto Hashiram's head and looked at Sasuke. Kakashi jumped away onto the waterfall and watched intently with his Sharigan blazing as he watched every minuscule detail amazed at the new perception and depth of his new eyes. "The Sharigan is truly one of the strongest Dojustu I see now why every Uchiha dreams of unlocking the MS." "Good luck Naruto and Sasuke I hope you'll can finally come to terms and agree to peace this world has suffered enough last thing we need is 2 powerhouses having a war." "This will decide who is the strongest, but I don't think either of them will come out without and serious wounds." Just as he thought that he saw in slow motion Sasuke and Naruto take off at each other quite faster than the average shinobi would have been able to keep up with. They were borderline low Kage level speeds, and they weren't even in their respective powers. The only reason he saw them was his Sharigan and his honed sense after years of service in the ANBU and Shinobi Lifestyle. "Here we go the final fight of Ashura and Indra." He thought as their fist  made contact.