Chapter 3

Kakashi's Pov

I gasped as I saw the creator of Ninjutsu "he..llo sir." I stammered out as I took a knee. "Rise Kakashi Of the Sharigan my child." "There is no need for bowing to me we are all the same." 
"Yes sir." I said as I rose my DMS was still active for some reason as I took on every minuscule detail of the Creator. 

"Is there A reason I am here sir?" I asked with a hint of curiosity and fear. "Yes there is my child, let me explain." "I have brought you here to give you power. You will keep your Mangekyou Sharigan's but instead of having to have them continuous on I will grant you the power to activate and deactivate them. Secondly you will not go blind with theses eyes of yours's and it will be as if you have the EMS." "Thank..You, but why?" "Well In the upcoming years my mothers brothers and sisters will be coming for this world and Naruto and Sasuke can not defeat them all alone." "Besides you happen to be the only non-Uchiha who is able to wield those eye's to such a extent that you make the Uchiha seem weak." "You are known all over the shinobi world as Kakashi of the Sharigan you have trained years to master the power of the Sharigan it would be terrible of me to take that away from you." "Thank you but will I ever unlock the Rinnegan?" "No, you may be strong but the Rinnegan is not for you." "I understand." Kakashi said as he seemed relived as not to have the powerful dojutsu. "I will also be giving you some "ability's" to your Mangekyou." "What are they?" Kakashi asked with slight awe in his voice. "Now That is something I can not tell you." He said with a smirk on his face. "You must learn and access them on your own." "Understood sir." "Now go and save this land with your new powers" Hagoromo said as kakashi faded away.

Alright how was it I'll hope to make it better next time but im still learning. Happy Thanksgiving.