1, 2, 3, IVE 2 EP.2

VIDEO ↴

OUTFIT ↴

the seven girls were sat at the table reading for the "photo shoot" they were about to take

the seven girls were sat at the table reading for the "photo shoot" they were about to take. the girls averted their attention when they heard a loud shout. their gaze saw a young staff member getting shouted at by the older staff member.

the group photo shoot was done but with a now ruined mood after seeing that conflict. the six girls went off camera while yujin stayed back as she was the first one to do her solo ' photo shoots.'

while the girls were off camera, the 'cameraman's daughter" was here. kiyora was confused to why a child was backstage but she the sweet smile, giving a little wave and a hello to the child.

the last person to get pranked was kiyora, for the final prank she was going to be pranked twice. kiyora walked out and greeted the staff. then sitting where the staff asked her to sit.

not too long later, the same child came out running to the seated girl looking to tell her something. "ah, hello." kiyora said with a sweet smile.

"my mommy just told me the your a princess, are you really a princess?" the child said.

kiyora giggled and changed her demeanor, "we are all royalty! girls are princess and boys are prince's!" the girl said playing along with the child, complete unaware of the first segment of the prank.

"what kingdom do you come from?" the child asked.

"you can't tell anyone i said this, i come from a sacred palace, IVE kingdom." kiyora said using words that would make this fictional kingdom a fairytale.

"can you sing and perform magical ice like elsa does?" the girl said interested.

"yes, but i can't show it now, i can only do it in the dark." kiyora said.