𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍/𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔 𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊

Start from the beginning

PERSONALITY:
Y/N stands out from many of the more chaotic residents of the studio for her well maintained amiable persona. She gives the first-impression of a good-natured and charming woman, wearing a permanently wide grin on her face at all times.

Y/N's behavior, mannerisms, and even her voice are similar to an old-fashioned radio announcer and speaks with a transatlantic accent, often using quaint anachronisms. This playful dandyish exterior, however, obscures a much darker side to her - one with high levels of self-importance - and she will not hesitate to use physical violence when others don't act in line with her very particular values or expectations.

Y/N is described as a woman of duality. She values good manners, affability and intelligence very highly in others, and will actively look down on those who do not meet her standards, however she will often play fast and loose with these arbitrary rules in regards to herself and her own conduct. Her smiling is also a show of power and dominance, and miserable people are seen by her as weak.

Y/N has an odd sense of morality, which is described as "not normal", and has been noted to be quite sadistic, even cannibalistic, devouring ink creatures or those that have incurred her anger. She is noted to be narcissistic, not seeing many people quite up to her level. However, that does not make her reckless. Despite being extremely powerful, Y/N is aware that there someone that rivals her in terms of power, such as Bendy. For this reason, she is wary around him, as he could potentially harm her if she is not careful.

ABILITIES & SKILLS:

Demon Transformation: Y/N has demonstrated the ability to turn into a more powerful Demon form.

Flexibility: Y/N can contort her body into numerous unnatural poses.

Broadcasting: Y/N seemed to be capable of using the radios around the studio to broadcast various of songs from the Bendy show and communicate with Audrey. This earned her to be calles the Radio Demon.

Wide Intellect: Y/N is shown to be quite a cunning individual, resulting in her accruing a large amount of power through her tricks.

Demonic Magic: Y/N can cast magic thanks to the high power-level she has accrued from the ink machine. It takes the visual form of glowing red symbols that resemble Voodoo veve, which float around her. Y/N is also shown using a type of blood magic, clenching her fist until droplets of blood can be seen falling from it.

Shadow Manipulation: Y/N is able to summon shadows and manipulate them into doing her bidding.

Spatial Warping: Y/N is able to get around with the help of her shadow, teleporting anywhere she wants.

Portal Creation: Y/N can also transport others to her location easily via the portals she makes.

Pyrokinesis: Y/N capable of summoning a ball of fire to defend herself in case anyone attacks her.

Phytokinesis: Y/N is able to make plants wilt with a single stare.

Manifestation: Y/N can manifest and make thing appear with just a snap of her fingers.

Photokinesis: She is shown to be able to project red glowing light from her eyes as well as her microphone.

Outfit Alteration: Y/N is capable of changing the outfits of her targets as well as her own with a snap of a finger.

ALIAS:
The Radio Demon.
Smiles.
Strawberry [By Audrey].

LIKES: Smiling, Invading people's personal space, Her mother and her cooking, The "picture show", Strong liquor, Cooking, People failing, Playing pranks, Black coffee, Bitter tastes, Theater, Dancing, Her friends.

DISLIKES: Being touched, Dogs, Frowning, Tea, Anything sweet, Wilson, Keepers.

╰┄➣Story Info

MY AU:
Crossover.
Ink Bendy is Baby Bendy.
Sammy has loyalty to Y/N too.
Y/N is friends with Henry.
Y/N protecting Audrey just to kill boredom.
Allison and Tom don't trust Y/N.
The Projectionist exists and is Y/N's ally.
Y/N is an ex-worker in the studio.

MAIN/SIDE CHARACTERS:
Audrey Drew.
Henry Stein.
Bendy.
Wilson Arch.
Betty.
Joey Drew.
Sammy Lawrence.
The Projectionist [Norman Polk].
Susie Campbell [Evil Alice].
Allison Pendle [Good Alice].
Thomas Connor [Tom].
The rest of the ink creatures.

RULES:
No smut.
No hate comments, please.
No ships between other characters.

WARNINGS:
Batdr spoilers.
A little bit of gore.

COPYRIGHTS:
Hazbin Hotel belongs to Vivienne "VivziePop" Medrano.
Bendy and the Dark Revival belongs to The Meatly.
The original if the story belongs to Aishavity.

POSSIBLE ERRORS:
Grammar mistakes.
Spelling mistakes.
I might get somethings wrong about the game and Alastor.

This is how Bendy will look like after the game events ends.