Chapter 6

Master of Legends (Chapter 6)

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon.

The four of them spent a year training intensely with one another. As a tradition with the Pewter City Gym, Brock's first Pokemon were a Geodude and an Onix, but Brock left them all at home for his little brother Forrest to use. Broke would start out with a new team.

Even though he didn't have any Pokemon that didn't stop Brock at all as during a trip to a dark cave Brock befriended and treated an injured Kabutops. He nursed it back to health and the Kabutops wanted to come with Brock. After that Brock caught five more Pokemon across the lands.

The first one he caught was an Aerodactyl that was in the same cave as the Kabutops he caught. The Aerodactyl was very aggressive and short-tempered, but in the end Brock caught it and had to go through quite a bit of training to get Aerodactyl to listen to him. The third Pokemon he caught was a Boldore that he planned to level up into a Gigalith. His fourth Pokemon he caught was an Armaldo when he found a Claw Fossil and had it revived. He did the same thing with this last two Pokemon. Two Fossil Pokemon from Kalos that he caught: an Aurorus and a Tyrantrum. Aurorus was very docile and happy while Tyrantrum was boisterous and temperamental, but nothing Brock couldn't train.

Brock wasn't the only one with new Pokemon. Ritchie caught an Eevee and evolved it into a Jolteon and also caught a Luxray. Serena had captured a Ninetales as well as a Camerupt and some of her Pokemon had evolved. Her Litwick had evolved into a Lampent, her Litleo into a Pyroar, her Fletchinder into a Talonflame, her Eevee into a Flareon and finally her Braixen into a Delphox. Serena was absolutely ecstatic.

And then there was Ash. The first Pokemon he ended up catching, surprisingly, was a Lucario. Ash had left for the mountains with Mew as she sensed a powerful aura up there. They were surprised when, instead of finding a Legendary Pokemon, they found a Lucario. It was rare to find a Lucario in the wild as usually they were just Riolu's. They did do battle and in the end Ash won and Lucario pledged his loyalty to Ash. Ash was surprised by the response, but was nevertheless happy to have Lucario as one of his Pokemon.

The next amazing things to happen was Ash's Pokemon evolving. After months of training Ash's Bagon finally evolved into a Salamence and gained its wings. The Salamence line trained relentlessly for this having wanted their wings for as long as they have existed. Ash's shiny Metang had also evolved into a fully evolved and powerful Metagross. Ash's Dragonair had also evolved into a Dragonite.

Finally he had also finished catching the last of the Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon. He captured a Larvitar, a Gible and a Deino; all three of which would eventually evolve into their final forms.

Brock was curious and asked Ash why he captured the Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon if he planned to specialize in Legendary Pokemon.

Ash's response was cheeky, devious and brilliant. "Well I plan on spicing up the challenges. It's like a pre-game bonus battle. Any challenger that wants to take the Elite Four Challenge will get the chance to fight one of my Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon. It's just a simple one on one battle and the Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon is chosen at complete random. If they can defeat the chosen Pokemon then they've earned the right to battle me right away, but if you can't you face the Elite Four. Can you imagine the amount of challengers that'll flock just for that kind of chance?"

Brock could imagine it and right away he thought that Ash was an evil, devious genius.

But that was for later; they still had to find their final member. Currently the four of them were in Hoenn watching the Victory Tournament of the Ever Grande Conference. They were looking at trainers who were specializing in Pokemon instead of using various as various could only be used by champions, not Elite Four.