☆彡彡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1ミミ☆

"Ugh-! My head hurts

"Ugh-! My head hurts... Where am I...” [Name] spoke as they grabbed their head with one hand as they looked around, finding themselves on a checkered floor, there was a stage with red curtains closed hidding what was behind it. There were tables all around them, with plates of unfinished cake and pizza on them.

... What the fu- language [Name]!” [Name] said as they slapped themselves since they almost swore. They got up from the floor dusting their shorts off (since I forgot to say what y'all are wearing you guys are wearing short overalls with one strap undone and a light yellow T-shirt, rainbow knee high socks and light yellow and white sneakers). ‘Hm.. Should I explore this place?eh, what's the worse that could happen. It's not like I'll die or something’.

[Name] walked around the halls looking around as they had a heavy feeling in their chest. As they started feeling nervous they looked behind them only to see a yellow chicken robot staring at them. “Gah-! Holy fish sticks-! Wait.. Aren't you Chica?!” [Name] yelled before their eyes had stars in them after they realized their hands balled up near their chest as the jumped on their toes in excitement.

“Woah! You look so pretty!!!” [Name] exclaimed as they looked at Chica. “T-thank you” A robotic yet gentle female voice spoke causing [Name]'s eyes to sparkle even more “Wow! You can talk! That's so cool! I wonder how huggable you and the others are..” [Name] thought out loud their hand now on their chin.

“W-would you like for me to hug you?” Chica's robotic yet soft and gentle spoke as her head tilted to the side as she kneeled in front “I can do that?! Ah- sorry.. But if I can. Can i?” [Name] nervously rambled causing Chica to softly chuckle at the little kid's nervousness.

“I-i mean.. If you w-weren't able to I wouldn't have said that” She sassly spoke to the kid causing the kid to look as if they just found out that their parents would give them candy “Ah! Right.. Sorry” [Name] embarrassedly said her hand now scratching the back of her neck with an awkward smile.

“It's okay d-dear” Chica said her eyes closing causing [Name] to believe it was a smile, causing them to smile. Chica looked at the child in front of her. ‘It's nice to know that there are still innocent souls in this world’ Chica or should I say, Susie thought inside of the robot with a smile on her face.

“C-come on now, don't you still want the hug?” Chica teasingly said chuckling causing [Name] to realize “Ah..right Sorry” [Name] said before going into Chica's embrace feeling a feeling of Deja vu..

As tears start to form in her eyes she mutters a small “Your hugs remind me of my mom's hugs” to Chica as she looked up to her, her eyes now glossy with tears.“Oh? Where is she? It's dangerous for kids like you to stay out this late at night” Chica asked as she held [Name] close while looking around.

“... She's not here anymore.. ” They muttered causing the soul inside Chica, Susie's eyes to widen ‘Oh..’ “i-... I'm sorry dear.. Would you like another hug” Chica said trying to comfort the younger, now feeling guilty “Y-yes.. Please...Thank you Ch-icaThey stuttered the tears in their eyes now falling onto their face as Chica held them into another embrace.

They stayed in the hug for a bit untill they heard a robotic voice “Chica? Who's that? Shouldn't he be at home? It's not safe for kids his age to be out”. As Chica looked behind her, she found the one and only guitar player, Bonnie.

Let's just say he's an excuse to that rule” Chica said while turning to look at Bonnie “They.” [Name] muttered lighting causing both animatronics to look at them “Hm? What was that dear?” Chica spoke, as confusion was laced in her robotic voice

“My pronouns.. I go by They Them” [Name] spoke louder causing both animatronics to realize their mistakes “O-oh.. That's my bad, I thought you were a boy, and apparently Chica did too” Bonnie apologized while looking at [Name] apologeticly

“It's fine.. People do it all the time. It's not surprising really” [Name] shrugged as they were already used to the misgendering thanks to their grandparents, which happen to be the people they live with.

“That's not nice.. It's not 'fine' to keep getting misgendered.” Bonnie said feeling a bit frustrated at the fact a kid is used to being misgendered of all things “It's fine really.. I've gotten used to it, plus y'all are actually as if I haven't gotten de-humanized before smh” [Name] shrugged off acting as if it was normal because it was to them.

“I'm sorry.. WHAT.”  Bonnie yelled in anger at whomever said that to [Name] “I'll be needing full names, addresses, allergies and birth certificates.” Chica spoke in anger one off her eyes in anger “what the actual fujika?” [Name] spoke in confusion and worry, their eyebrows furrowing in worry.

“what does fujika even mean??” Bonnie asked in confusion as the looked at the younger kid “The f-word” [Name] dead panned causing the rabbit to just let out an “oh.”...

“do you guys like Michael Jackson?” [Name] asked after a minute of awkward silence. “Who?” Both Bonnie, and Chica asked in synchronization.

“No.. Please don't tell me you guys don't know the KING of pop” [Name]'s eyes widened as they put emphasis on the word 'king' looking at them as if they were aliens from a different universe, in which, they were at this point.

“we don't.. ”  The animatronics said in sync again causing [Name] to clench the fabric on their chest “Heathens... Fujika-ing Heathens” They muttered in disappointment as they shook their head “OI! DON'T SAY THAT” Bonnie yelled.

YOU'RE NOT MY DAD BIKIKA!” [Name] yelled back at Bonnie censoring another swear word “WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!” Bonnie continued to yell. “THE B-WORD” [Name] exposed while screaming “STOP SAYING THAT” Bonnie said now knowing what it meant “NO!”.

They refused while sticking their tongue out, crossing their arms and looking to the side “I OUTRULE YOU.” Bonnie yelled pointing at [Name] smugly“OH YEAH? I OUTRULE YOUR OUTRULING[Name] yelled while using their middle finger to pull the lower part of their eye while sticking their tongue out

“WHY MUST YOU BE SO DIFFICULT.” Bonnie yelled in frustration while looking at the kid in front of him, who was basically telling him 'Fuck you' “BITE ME” [Name] yelled smugly at the robot, while smiling.

What the actual fuck did I just witness” A new voice said, confusion evident in their voice.