RING -9

You must be crazy to call me in the middle of the night, pete scold vegas on the phone.

You come out and speak to me or ill come inside, vegas said in anger.

Bite me, Pete said and cut the phone.

He was very angry at vegas keep on calling him while he was meeting with kinn.

Although pete was very much angry at vegas, he knew what vegas is going through.

Pete call him back.

Poches get up from the bed and look at pete, stop whining pete sleep. He ordered.

I lost my sleep because of that asshole, pete grunt in anger. And walk inside the bathroom with the phone in his hand.
!
!
!

.
.

With the hanging eyelids pete sit besides arm in the dining table and started  eating his breakfast slowly.

What happens why you look so pale, arm ask looking at pete.

Nothing pete said softly.

Nothing Pochey shouts in anger. He had a fight with his girlfriend for the whole night. They were mimicking in the phone the whole night.

We were just speaking for a little while
Pete said in annoyed

Poches kicked him in the leg. If she is in the city get permission for a break from work and go and meet her. If you keep on ignoring her she may break up with you.Poches said in a low tone.

No she won't, we are married pete said smiled smugly.

Over confidence is not good for health, pochey teases.

Pol noded his head. Go and see her. If you don't want to breakup with her.

Ken joined the table
You have a girlfriend, ken smirk she must be a cheap bitch to follow a person like you, he smirk.

Pochey put down his chopsticks on the table in anger.

Before anyone could realize pete kick ken made him fall from the chair.

Pete climbed over ken and started punching  him on his face.
.!
!
!
!
!

Kinn angrily looks at pete,  you break his nose and jaws for a girl.

Pete looks down and smiles a little.

Pete, snap it out,  kinn roared in anger.

Nowadays you are always in lala land. I don't know what the girl got into you. Thakhun  said in an annoying tone.

There is a punishment for you to hit a coworker. Kinn said looking at pete. He can clearly see there is no regret in pete face for hitting ken.

I know love makes people blind but it turns into you an idiot,  kinn said looking at pete.

How many days you spend with her to fall for her like this, beating a person for her. thakhun ask looking at pete in suprise.

Pete smiles weakly.

!
!
!
!

Pete entered his apartment. He already messaged vegas to meet him in the apartment.

Pete walks to the bedroom, vegas smile sitting on the bed.

Seeing no ring on vegas hand, pete look at him in shock.

Pete comes and sits beside vegas, looking worried.

Vegas smile. I am ok pete he said softly.

Pete knows vegas is not ok. It's not easy for him to leave his family.

Vegas pulled pete softly and hugged him slowly Lean on his shoulder.

I can't belive what my papa said about my biological mother. But He told me not to investigate it. He told me to forget who i am. He told me to accept him as his father. He told me that my biological father's family is very dangerous people who will kill me if they find my existence. My dad looked worried and sad so i took the ring from the table. But I couldn't wear it. I don't want to continue that life.

From the beginning i never wanted to be born in that second family. Now i understand why. Because i never belonged to that family. I don't want to stand in there for a minute.

Vegas gave the ring to pete. If something happens to me please save my brother from the main family.  I don't want my brother to be a slave to the main family. You do that for me pete. Vega asks while crying on pete shoulder.

What if your dad lied to you. What if your family warmly welcomes you. Don't judge it very soon. Pete said softly to pacify vegas. Rub his back.

My biological mom is singer Kegomi yuvaan and My biological dad is nayon Ayuta .

Pete was in shock. Don't say from the family mr.cartel ayuta. Pete asks with a big eye.

Vegas slowly noded his head.smile sadly.

I didn't belive when my dad said that my mom was raped by neyon ayuta when she was young. And ayuta family wants to get rid of me to save their face.
So i met the singer Kegomi yuvaan uncle who works as her manager. He said the same thing. If the cartel finds out about my existence, cartel will kill me for sure.

Too much information for pete. He doesn't know what to say to vegas. One thing is sure mr.neyon was killed because of mr.cartel. mr.gun is the one who killed him and made it like an accident. If mr.cartel finds out he will kill vegas for sure. Pete thought.

But i still don't belive my dad or her uncle, so i am going to investigate more. Vegas said in a low tone.

If something happens to me take care of my brother vegas said while pressing the ring of pete hand.

Vegas look at me, pete hold vegas face, you don't investigate more about it. You stop it right here right now.  Pete said in a little anger.

You told me, you have enough money so we can live a happy life, give me some time. I'll leave the job in the main family and come and live with you Forget everything, you me and Marcus will have a good life. Pete said softly.  Leaning his forehead on vegas forehead.

Pete threw the ring out of his hand and hugged vegas tightly. He doesn't know when he falls in love with vegas but he knows he was in love with vegas. He doesn't want to loose vegas for anything.

If vegas dig more and if mr.cartel finds out he will order korn to kill vegas for sure. And korn will do without hesitation. He dont want to loose vegas. He knows how ruthless they are.

Now he understands why mr.gun never brings vages to mr.cartel meeting. But it won't last long. As mr.cartel is very much interested in meeting mr.gun sons. That's what, arm said while explaining about the cartel meeting a few days ago.
!
!
!
!

It's been five days vegas didn't come out of the apartment, pol reported to kinn.

That asshole is not picking up my phone, kinn roared in anger.

Mr. Cartel requested him to bring mr.gun two son to his banquet party. It's more like an order than a request. Kinn said in anger.

Why mr.cartel is very much keen to meet mr.gun sons, pete ask looking at kinn.

What for, to select the next slave, khun answer casually.

Now pete understands why vegas hate being a minor family. Why does he hate the main family. He knows minor families only exist because they do all the dirty work for a major family. But when it comes to mr.cartel matter this is too much pete thought

Continue .....

Author note

English is not my first language I hope you forgive my mistake,

Thank you for reading my story, do comment and share your thought