Night 1: Why is it dangerous at night?

'Yachi, where are you going? We should be heading to the bathhouse,' Yuuki asked her, raising an eyebrow up.

'Yeah- um, I left my bag in the dining hall, I'll catch up with you guys later,' Hitoka muttered. He only nodded in response. "Don't be so long though,' he worried.

She smiled 'I won't. Just tell that to Alisa and Kiyoko for me,'

 'Mhm!' he replied before running to the others. Now, Hitoka really needs to hurry and find that precious bag of hers. 

She opened the door to the dining hall and proceeded to go into said room. It was quite dark because the staffs had already blown off most of the candles in there. She remembered where she had put the bag, so it won't be trouble for her. She still needed light to walk to her bag so she used her phone for it.

Hitoka looked around and she finally found her bag. She cheered a bit because it was so hard to search for it. Now, she had to get out of that place. The dining hall was so big, ten or twenty candles couldn't light the room up.

She was about to exit the hall, when she heard footsteps right outside the door. She immediately froze in place, staring nervously at the door.

Click. Clack. Click. Clack. The footsteps sounded like heels, she thought to herself. The footsteps suddenly stop, right in front of the door. 

'Huh, why isn't this door locked yet?' the person outside muttered to herself. Hitoka heard some keys dangling, which she immediately started to panic. 'No, no don't lock it yet--' she whisper-shouted. Suddenly, the sound of dangling keys stopped. "Did she find the key already...'

'Maybe the leader left it unlocked. She might want to use it for the weekly meeting,' the person changed her mind, then the sound of footsteps was heard again, but this time, going away from the door.

'Oh, thank god,' Hitoka exhaled. 'I gotta get outta here,'

'Hitoka! What took you so long?' Alisa shouted from the tub she and Kiyoko were in. 'We were so worried!! Shibayama said you were gonna be a bit late but--' 

'My bag was lost in the dining room, so I had to search for it in the dark,' Hitoka cried. 'It was so scary! I almost got locked into the room,' Alisa and Kiyoko gasped in response.

'You could have asked one of us to go there with you, what if you were locked in there, alone?' Kiyoko voiced her concern.

The blonde only laughed and scratched her head in response. 'Yeah, I should have,' 

'Get in here girl! You need to wash up,' Alisa cheered loudly, signaling her to change her clothes.

The group finished washing their selves up in no time, which means they had lots of free time before curfew. Lev and Yuuki decided to walk around the town for a while to get some snacks for them. They all wanted to try some snacks from a stall they saw earlier so the two were on a mission to acquire them. But before that, they had to go get their bags which they left at the old wooden house because the bag contained their emergency clothes and some extra money. 

They didn't leave the bags on purpose, they just forgot to bring it with them. Lev and Yuuki were praying hard that the bags didn't get stolen.

'Ugh, this bridge of abomination,' Yuuki complained, earning a giggle from Lev.

'Cmon, you're lighter than me, the one who should be worried is me,' The statement earned a glare from Yuuki.

They walked to the other side through the bridge. Thankfully, it was metal. They took nearly 10 minutes to arrive at the wooden house. Lev went inside and returned outside with the bags. 'Got'em,'