Day 1: Small tour and twitching mysteries.

A big bell from the village town rang early in the morning. Hitoka woke up to everyone still sleeping peacefully. She fixed up her medium length messy hair and tied it up into a messy hairbun.

She looked at her wrist watch, it was currently 6 am. The sun was still not fully out yet, but it's rising.

After a few minutes, she opened the window shutter, letting the cold morning breeze into the house. Alisa woke up and yawned right after that.

'Mm, is it morning,' Alisa mumbled, as she was still half awake. She was rubbibg her eyes when she saw Hitoka unpacking her outfit for the day which consist of a light pink maxi skirt a white blouse and a light brown cardigan.

'Are you gonna shower already? Where can you even shower though,' Alisa asked, slightly mymbling while rubbing her face. Hitoka turned her head to look at Alisa who still looked sleepy.

'There's a bathhouse near the village's entrance. It's usually open at 7 am, so don't worry, I'm not going to wash up early without you guys. I'm just preparing,'

Alisa only sighed in relief, followed by a nod. 'Wait, where would we get breakfast?'

'Lev said there will be a cooking class, we can either cook our own meals or just use the restaurant option,' Hitoka replied excitedly as she gave Alisa a flyer about the village town. She looked at it, flipped a few pages before getting up and setting the flyer down on her lap.

'Since when does Lev know all of this? I don't thibk he's the type to study on his own,' Alisa joked with Hitoka, which she only chuckled lightly.

Hitoka and Alisa ended having a deep conversation about the activity for the day, but it ended after they both decided it was time to wake everyone up.

The two girls woke Yuuki up first, followed by Lev and lastly Kiyoko.

All of them got up and prepared their outfits for the day and their hygiene products and towels for the next 30 minutes. After a few bickering between Alisa and Lev about which towels were theirs, (totally normal between siblings) they all exited the small wooden house and explored the surroundings before going up some stairs near a cliff.

'Is this actually safe,' Yuuki asked while shaking in fear. Lev looked at Yuuki and gave him a rope.

'Hold this end of the rope, I'll hold the other end. If one of us falls, we can save eachother.'

'What if both of us fall?'

'Shut up.'

Yuuki pouted in response.

The others only giggled at the two boys. It's so entertaining to see their friends bicker with eachother.

After climbing the wooden stairs, they had to cross a sturdy wooden bridge to arrive at the town's entrance. This time, Alisa was shaking.

Alisa didn't whine about it though. She took a deep breath before following her friends crossing the bridge. The bridge was quite long and old. You could get a few splinters by touching the wooden bridge. 

They finally arrived at the entrance, which was now wide open. They could see refugees and villagers walking around the town. The villagers were coming from the village, which was behind the town stage.

A few statues could be seen standing high in the middle of the town. Below one of the statues wrote 'The First Leader, 1822-1894'

Hitoka looked up, staring at the statues face. He looked familiar.

'Odd.' Hitoka mumbled.

As they walked around the town, the finally found the bathhouse. The bathhouse was pretty crowded, so they had no choice but to wait for a few minutes before getting the chance to bathe and shower. They only had to wait outside before a few people who just finished bathing got out. As they got nearer to the bathhouse door, they saw a man about their age, talking to a customer at the counter.