The agent who was cannon fodder in the entertainment industry (End)

Start from the beginning

  And when he was in his junior year, Mu Xiaoyu suddenly went to participate in a talent show for trainees, and entered the entertainment circle with super popularity.

  It is not easy to enter the entertainment industry without a of connections.

  Mu Xiaoyu's character was still somewhat arrogant, and he suffered a lot.

  Originally felt distressed, so he ran to be his assistant.

  Handled a lot of trivial matters for him, so that he was not so tired.

  Mu Xiaoyu's manager had a lot of people in his hands. After his popularity decd, he gradually didn't care about him, and he didn't fight for good resources for him, so he started to be a cold shoulder.

  Without resources, there will be no exposure in the entertainment industry, and the current position will soon be replaced by others, or fall outside the 18th , or quit the circle.

Mu Xiaoyu really likes singing, dancing and acting, so he doesn't want to give up, but the manager is not good enough.

  So Yuanshen went to run resources for him, received a lot of stares, put in a lot of sweat and hardship, and finally helped Mu Xiaoyu stabilize his original popularity.

  But it also delayed his studies. Mu Xiaoyu successfully obtained his graduation certificate, but the original body was persuaded to leave because he missed too many classes and was dissatisfied with the credits at the end of the semester.

  So Yuanshen put all his energy and time into helping Mu Xiaoyu find resources.

  Through his own efforts, he obtained a certificate in the assessment, and also worshiped an old-fashioned broker as a teacher in the company, and entered the broker circle to develop.

  Half a year later, Yuanshen officially became a manager of the company, and Mu Xiaoyu also terminated the contract with the original manager, and Yuanshen took over.

  The original body was able to endure hardships, his IQ and EQ were not low, and he was very good at being a human being, so he accumulated a lot of contacts, and all the resources he got were spent on Mu Xiaoyu.

  In two years, Mu Xiaoyu became a top class.

  During the period, the company also asked her to bring two newcomers, a man and a woman. The original body was not stingy, and found a lot of resources for the two.

  The rookie who let the other party come out of the talent show has become a little red artist in the third .

If the original trajectory is followed, the original body will be recognized by the wealthy mother in the future

  She married Mu Xiaoyu, whom she was secretly in love with, and became popular with several people, becoming a well-known gold agent in the entertainment industry.

  After Mu Xiaoyu became the film king of the Three Lives, the original body retired to inherit the family property, and he has been very happy for the rest of his life.

  But this small world was in turmoil, and the original body's cousin Chu Lanwen suddenly had a dream.

  He dreamed that the original body was actually the lost child of his aunt since he was a child, and he was found and brought home to inherit most of the property.

  These properties have long been taken by Chu Lanwen and her brother, how could they be willing to be snatched away by the cousin who suddenly appeared.

  So Chu Lanwen used the prophet in her dream to join the company in the entertainment industry where she was originally, and also became a manager.