Chapter 11 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (

Chapter 11 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From Her Life by Her Best Friend (11)

The director's words surprised everyone, and then they felt that it seemed normal.

  After all, this is in line with Huo Xingchen's style.

  Huo Xingchen put the suitcase away and sat beside Qingyou.

  He turned his head to look at her, and said generously, "I thought you would be more comfortable, so I arranged a private jet."

  Huo Xingchen, who had been spoiled and grown up by his family, was the first time he took the initiative to please someone.

  And he is not the kind of person who does things without a name, he just wants to let Qingyou know his heart.

  The other guests all looked at the two of them in unison.

  Everyone in the circle knows that Huo Xingchen's family is not just rich, but with a very good background, no one dares to provoke that kind of thing.

  In addition, he has his own capital and traffic, and especially likes willful investment. Many people in the circle want to take the initiative to befriend him.

  If you can get into his eyes and be taken to play, or let him invest at will, that is the rhythm to take off.

  The impression this guy gave them in the past was that he was arrogant, domineering and flamboyant. It was others who flattered him, and he never saw him flatter anyone.

  Because of this, seeing Huo Xingchen like this now, the others have a feeling that it is hard to say.

  At the same time, I couldn't help but envy Qingyou.

  And Yi Yunfei was not envious, but so jealous that she was about to turn into a lemon essence.

  Qingyou looked at Huo Xingchen's expression of pleading for praise, and said with a light smile, "Thank you, I like it!"

  She came from a top wealthy family in her own world, and she was a super genius since she was a child, and was highly sought after wherever she went. , to please others has long been accustomed to.

  But Huo Xingchen's flattery really felt a little different.

  Hmm, inexplicably feel a little cute?

  She doesn't hate her, so naturally she won't reject his kindness and approach.

  When Huo Xingchen heard Qingyou said he liked it, his eyes lit up, "You've been tossing around early in the morning, are you hungry? I'll have someone bring you something to eat?" After

  saying this, Qingyou was really hungry, "Okay. !"

  Then Huo Xingchen went to have someone prepare food in person.

  Guests: "..." Is this really Huo Xingchen?

  The audience watching the live broadcast was also stunned, obviously they didn't expect to see Huo Xingchen like this.

  [Ji Qingyou is really lucky, after saving Huo Xingchen, is he going to rely on him to win? 】

  【This is too discriminatory. It can be seen that the director does not dare to offend Huo Xingchen, so in the next time, Ji Qingyou can win by doing nothing? 】

  【After arriving at the destination, I doubt whether the director team will release water to Huo Xingchen's group. 】

  【If you release water, wouldn't it be too unfair to the other guests? 】