The original interstellar world ( END)

Chapter 421 The original interstellar world (1)

  Next, Qingyou traveled through many small worlds.

  Today, I finished another small world task.

  The system opened the mouth and said: "Master, your wish power is enough to return to the original world and be resurrected, do you want to exchange it?"

  Qingyou said without hesitation: "Exchange!"

  After a while, the system said: "It has been successfully exchanged for you "

  But because it is your original world, the time you go back will be after you have died."

  "Those cannon fodder used part of their souls to ask you to do tasks, and part of their souls to give back to the small world. The time to choose to go back is before they are cannon fodder."

  Qingyou said indifferently: "No problem, after returning to death, I will take revenge better." The

  system said again: "Your wish value has been exchanged to return to the original world. Finally, there are still some left, you can exchange for a cheat collected in the small world, and bring it back to the original world."

  "Cheats that have not been exchanged will disappear automatically when they arrive in your original world."

  Qingyou said nothing . Thinking that there is such an unexpected surprise, if it can be exchanged, of course it cannot be wasted.

  After thinking about it, she exchanged the golden finger of Space Lingquan.

  It would be very convenient to have space to store things. Lingquan can not only strengthen the body, but also promote the growth of plants, which are more useful, and this is just a golden finger.

  The system exchanged for Qingyou, "Space Lingquan and your soul are successfully bound." "Should I

  send you back to the original world now?"

  Qingyou couldn't help asking: "After I return to the original world, can I still see you?" Shall we go to Little Xingxing?" The

  system replied: "We will meet again if we are destined."

  Hearing this, Qingyou felt stable, "Send me back."

  She was finally going back. Although she had gone to so many small worlds, she never thought of giving up and going back to the original world.

  Then Qingyou felt that the soul was pulled by a force, and it turned into a ray of light and disappeared in place.

  When she opened her eyes again, Qingyou found herself lying on a pile of garbage.

  She was weak all over, and sat up with force, and found that there was still a heavy sword wound on her chest.

  That's why she used to be lethal.

  She looked around and found that the air was turbid, and the surrounding area was full of stench.

  Guess this should be some junk star.

  Qingyou drank a few sips of Lingquan, touched the ball in her head with her mental power, "Tongzi, are you still there?" The

  system's voice sounded a little weak, "Yes, but my energy will soon be exhausted." It 's exhausted."

  Qingyou was stunned for a moment, "The energy is exhausted, you can't show up again in the future?"

  Tongzi followed her to so many worlds, and she would still be reluctant to leave her.