Chapter 38 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her be

Chapter 38 The cannon fodder of the actress who was robbed of her life by her best friend (38)

The director wants to have more bursts and enthusiasm at the end of the first issue.

  So he asked Qingyou, "Can I ask you two questions?"

  Qingyou nodded, "Yes." The

  director asked, "I'm curious, what university did you graduate from?"

  Ji Qingyou's profile The information given by the agent There is only a bachelor's degree, no school.

  Qingyou said truthfully: "Imperial Capital University."

  When the name came out, everyone was surprised again.

  The director was surprised but not surprised, "So Qingyou is a scholar!"

  Imperial Capital University is the highest institution in the country, and all those who can be admitted are the scholars.

  Qingyou smiled and said, "Well, I have never been in the first place since elementary school to university." The

  original body has always been the first in the examinations from childhood to high school. In the college entrance examination, he was the champion of science, and he still maintained the first place in his major every year when he entered the university. one grade.

  The director and others all widened their eyes, "You are not a scholar but a master."

  "Did you major in mechanics or finance in college?"

  Qingyou replied, "That's not true, but I majored in mechanics. Professionally, I have only studied finance myself."

  Both minors and self-studies can be so powerful that the director wants to kneel.

  Then he asked: "Then do you usually trade stocks to make money?"

  Qingyou shook her head, "No, it's too easy to make money this way, I'm not interested."

  She would only use this method to make money unless she suddenly needed money urgently. will not be used to make a living.

  Director and guests: "..." This is the highest level of Versailles.

  They want to make money, but she dislikes it too easy. Is there such a big gap between people?
  Director Myocardial Infarction, "Then do you usually read related books or materials?"

  Qingyou nodded, "Of course, when I'm not acting or going out, I spend most of the time at home reading books."

  "Although my IQ is true He is very high, but he has always worked hard."

  "Didn't they say that opportunities are only given to those who are prepared? I have always believed in this."

  "I have two study rooms in my house, which are specially used for various books and books. I've almost finished reading the information, and I'm still adding more."

  She smiled and said to the live broadcast camera: "So after studying and working, everyone should also charge more for themselves, there is always something useful, It can also enrich myself."

  Yuan Shen likes to read books at home, the two study rooms are very large, and there are thousands of books together, Yuan Shen is indeed almost finished.

  She is also ready to turn it over when she has time.

  Although she is an unforgettable and brilliant top genius, she never stops learning and recharging herself.