Chapter 54 The scene of the cannon fodder who was robbed of her life by her best

Chapter 54 The scene of the cannon fodder who was robbed of her life by her best friend (54)

also made other guests stunned.

  Jiang Yu was even more stunned in place.

  Seeing such a fierce black back rushing out, Yi Yunfei was both excited and startled.

  But thinking of his own plan, he could only grit his teeth, brace himself, and prepare to pounce on Jiang You to block the big dog's bite for him.

  At this moment, Qingyou suddenly stepped forward and rushed directly onto the big dog, pressing it to the ground.

  In the first time, he used mental power to act on the big dog's brain.

  After she knocked down the big dog, she reached out and gently touched its head and back, "Dear, don't be impulsive!"

  Because of the influence of mental power and Qingyou's gentle comfort, the black back, who had lost his mind, gradually came to his senses. .

  Feeling Qingyou's kindness and knowing that she helped it, the upside down fur on its back softened, and even rubbed her head with her hand.

  This scene once again shocked everyone and the audience.

  Huo Xingchen was so nervous that he was in a cold sweat. He was startled when he saw Qingyou go down on the dog just now.

  She originally planned to go up to help subdue the big dog, but she didn't expect her to be so comforted, so she didn't step forward.

  Jiang You didn't expect such a thing to happen, because he was the party involved, so he could obviously feel that the dog was very hostile to him, as if he was going to tear him apart.

  He was also frightened, and his legs were a little weak.

  I was already ready to be bitten, but who would have thought that Qingyou would rush over and save herself.

  He only had one thought in his mind at this moment, does she still like her?

  I don't know why, but the more I think about it, the more I can't help but feel a little excited in my heart.

  The others also came back to their senses, Cen Haoji couldn't help but said: "Qingyou, you are so courageous, you scared us to death with your pounce on the dog just now."

  "But you are really amazing, just looking at such a vicious big dog, It was so comforted by you."

  Xu Lin also felt amazing, "Do you also have a dog? Or do you often deal with animals?"

  Otherwise, how could it be possible to comfort this big dog that seemed to be going mad.

  Qingyou was waiting for them to ask.

  She stood up, still rubbing the big dog's head and said, "I had a very human dog when I was a child."

  "It is very clever and powerful, and has helped save people."

  "Because of it, I built I have been to some animal shelters, and I often go to see them, so it can be considered to be dealing with animals often.”

  She is not lying, the original has indeed built an animal shelter in every provincial capital city, and it is still open.

  Hearing her words, everyone was surprised, but she also built an animal shelter.

  Cen Haoji asked curiously: "What kind of dog do you keep? A famous dog? How does

  it understand human nature and save people?" "Although I have never raised a dog, I heard that famous dogs are better at teaching and understanding human nature."