chapter 7

Robin walked with our gu rara to the dorm and they came... Robin said okay sleep tight I will be going then don't forget to attend the art gallery. And both of them smiled at each other. She went to her dorm...
On the other side, Joey got excited to visit art gallery with gu rara and he searched his phone for gu rara's number but they haven't exchanged their numbers yet.... Joey made a call to Nick and asked him that, send the first year medical students details it's urgent.... Nick sent the details and Joey searched for gu rara's number and found it.... And he made a call to gu rara and she received the call and said who is this!?.... Joey replied it's meee. Meee whooo gu rara replied it's Joey we will meet tomorrow to visit a art gallery so i called you to confirm that and she replied okay we will meet outside the campus gate. And Joey asked gu rara that, to save his number hehee.... She replied ahhh yyyy!?... He said it will make easier to contact tomorrow and they agreed.
Joey is preparing for tomorrow's visit while everyone in the dorm are teasing our Joey that finally someone got girlfriend and he refused and said she is just repaying me. And he smiled at himself. Know what.....
Joey got a call from Rose (here comes our third wheel) that she didn't understand some topics related to anatomy could you please help me to teach with anatomy and we haven't hangout since the past exam so we will meet tomorrow to have a coffee. is that okay Joey!?.....
He replied, I have a important schedule tomorrow can we meet another day... She said what's so important tomorrow.... He said I am going to visit art gallery with a friend tomorrow so i can't able to meet you tomorrow. She said, but you didn't like art from our high school why are you so intrested in art now... He replied everything will change to some point, now i like art so i am visiting. Anything else she said no.....
Rose didn't believe Joey's words and she called Nick(best friend of Joey) and asked him that, with whom Joey is visiting art gallery. And Nick replied he is going with gu rara first year medical student. She said ohhhh okay!...
Andd what's next!?.....
..... To be continued....