chapter 5

It's time to enroll for a attendance in a major class where senior's will take the student names and will mark the attendance. Well, who is marking the attendance it's our hero😌 joey and another two are Nick and Rose. New character right let me introduce our new character... Rose -a typical beauty and firstly she is a neighbor of our hero joey.
Joey is the only reason why she joined to medical college. The reason is she has a crush on our Joey from her childhood and in every action of rose Joey will be involved... Rose parents are always busy... Where they didn't care about their daughter's life decision... In that case Joey treated rose with a care in every matter. And rose thinks that Joey tooo have a crush on me so that he will always help me.... But nope😂. Well Joey Nick Rose seated in a row and all students lined up to get there attendance. Gu rara is also in the linee...
By seeing Joey,who is taking attendance gu rara shifted to another line and he noticed that she has moved to another line. And while entering the attendance sheet Joey continue to stare at gu rara...
While rose thinks that why is he staring at this girl... And wrapped up the class and attendence toooo.
On that day night, Gu rara got a text message from Robin... Yayyy!... That when will you buy me my paints which you have spilled the other day. She replied tomorrow, let me buy you a new paint box set....
And Robin said that i don't want paint box... Buy me a meal... Is that okayy?!...
She said okay then let's meet tomorrow after my class. They agreed...
All gurlssss made fun of our gu rara... That, in the first semester itselff loveee naaa... Hahaa... Gu rara opposed and she didn't agree and she did explained everything to her friends. And then...
What's going on tomorrow.... Let's waittttt... It's not going to be a date rightt!?....
New character
Rose- a beauty and neighbor to our Joey and she has a huge crush on Joey.....
..... Will be continued....