chapter 4

Everyone are moving back to there classes. Gu rara forgot some books in her dorm she told her friends that she will be back in few minutes u guys carrion. Gu rara went to her dorm in a hurry and she took her books and she is returning in a hurry. Without seeing gu rara bumped into a guy, the paints in his hands got spilled on the floor. Yessss a guy... 😂 named Robin from art major is here.. Well by seeing paints gu rara got exited at the same time she apologized for her mistake. Let me introduce our coolest person here...
Robin , he is one of the coolest human in the campus well you can say that😁. He is from art major.
Robin said it's okay I didn't see you coming so i am sorry if your hurt anywhere. With all excitement gu rara asked Robin that which major you belong to and Robin replied, I am from art department and he asked her the same she replied, I am from medical department. Robin got a call and he said to gu rara that i have a compitation to attend I will take my leave and i am sorry, meet you next time. Then he went to his art compitation. Gu rara seems little off, I hope I will see him next time. In a way Robin turned and came back he asked for her wechat. Gu rara be like ahhh whyy!?... He said you must pay for my paints ohhhh then they exchanged their Wechat's. And he went to his compitation.and she is moving to her class. on his way he looked at gu rara's walking then he smiled and then he went....
Is that love at first sight for our Robin😅!?....
Robin - A coolest guy in the campus and every teacher's favorite boy😌.. And he is from art department....
.... Continued....