chapter 3

Gu rara and her friends are all set to enter the first class😌. They left there dorms and are heading towards the class room. Here comes our hero Joey,well everyone in the college will cherish our boy but joey is the most cold hearted person. Yess there came a three bikes joey, nick and adam.
Some will call them hottest gang but some will call them a hopeless gang. No offence to the writer😂..
Well came along, the three entered the college what else, someone came,a fangirl of joey with a flowers,,,
Hi joey will u be my valentine for the upcoming college festival....
Shouldn't we know the answer nooo 😂...
I am sorry, my girlfriend will not allow that where joey grab the hand of girl who is passing beside him and said she will not allow me to be your valentine. Fangirl be like who the hell is she, joey's girlfriend adam and Nick replied. Well the girl got excited and said yess i am joey's girlfriend, this is what your expecting right but no a big noooo.Joey is holding our Gu rara's hand and By hearing all these things someone got angry yea it's gu rara. Gu rara got angry and she slapped Joey. Adam and Nick be like ohhh woahhh we got a sister-in-law broo. And that's all they all went to there classes.
Will Joey and gu rara see each other often!??...or will the hate continue!?...
Joey- a second year medical student.
Who is cold hearted.
Nick- Joey's best friend and a video gamer.
Adam - Joey's best friend too, he thinks that he is world wide handsome boy.
.... Continues....